• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thrown items into the Void enter a special chest, UI, or owner's inventory

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Locking spawners and resource generators

• Both

• (Don't answer here, locking spawners means you can't mine them)

• Total voters
I have an idea. Basically one of my island members keeps throwing stuff into the Void, so one of the ideas is returning thrown items to something only the owner can access, like a chest or UI. The other idea is to keep griefers from doing their thing, being able to lock destroying spawners, generators, or growing crops/melon or pumpkin stems.

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
I don't know if this is different from Java or not but you are the one who invites people to your own skyblock profile... Shouldn't they be trusted not to do that since, I imagine, you only invite friends there? But hey, I play Java and like I said, I don't know if it's diffrent or not!

D

Deleted member 421664

maybe, it's the same as Java so I don't know, I cannot answer about that, but it's should be nice if they're the same.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom