Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add a banner?

• Total voters

comfyyy

IDK maybe my opinion alone but having something as a header over all of this would look much more pleasing and less like a sectioned-off wix site. Just bump everything down a few centimeters an have a Cubecraft banner over the top?
1591043220985.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that this idea would make the forum look better if the header is clean and not very chaotic.

CoolGamer003

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2019
Psv jo19
Let the developers have worked so hard on this you can always have your own opinion but it is just out and already negative?

CoolGamer003

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2019
Psv jo19
Tips are always welcome, but then say it in another sentence and it won't come over from you and I want it my way!! Life doesn't work that way sorry.

comfyyy

I think that this idea would make the forum look better if the header is clean and not very chaotic.
Yes something minimalistic but also gives a bit of aesthetic to the site.
Let the developers have worked so hard on this you can always have your own opinion but it is just out and already negative?
This would be a small change, nothing crazy for the website devs.

Reactions: Kazwa

CoolGamer003

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2019
Psv jo19
Um that takes quite a long time, I don't know if you ever made a website, they have to edit it first and then they have to transfer the whole HTML file to the database/domain.

comfyyy

Tips are always welcome, but then say it in another sentence and it won't come over from you and I want it my way!! Life doesn't work that way sorry.

I can't really understand what you are saying here, sorry.
The banner design is Effective and it works so it should stay as it is
There really isn't a banner mate. :p

Um that takes quite a long time, I don't know if you ever made a website, they have to edit it first and then they have to transfer the whole HTML file to the database/domain.

I have made a website before, adding a banner at the top wouldn't take very long at all. Maybe a days work max.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom