• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Hey guys. Today, I'm suggesting something that can make future suggestions better (maybe :p)
As you all know, there is the 'How to Make a Good Suggestion' thread posted by @Lezappen. However, some people don't really read those stuff (I think) and just go on and post a suggestion like 'Make new maps plz'

Suggestion:
I am suggesting to add a format into the actual suggestion thread. Just like how you do reports, there are boxes and on top of it says what to write in that box.

Reason:
Probably makes it much more easy to read and for people who are new to suggestions, they can post one pretty easily.

Other information:
There should be 4 boxes to write in the 'Suggestion' 'Reason' 'Other Information' and 'Link to the Plug-in'
Below it, it can give a brief explanation what to write in it. For example...

'Suggestion' - What are you suggesting?

'Reason'- Why do you think this is a good addition for Cubecraft? Please be as detailed as possible

'Other Information'- Any other information we should know about this suggestion.

'Link to the Plug-in'- A link to the plug-in you are suggesting, if applicable.

What I am suggesting is basically what the 'Reports' section have. The boxes where you can write what is specified. Just with 'Suggestion' 'Reason' 'Other Information' and 'Link to the Plug-in'
Screen Shot 2017-08-19 at 11.29.50 AM.png

I'm sorry if what I am saying is confusing :l

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I wouldn't really enjoy this. Suggestions that say "make new maps pl0x" aren't too common, and they'll just end up being ignored.
The suggestions that don't seem good in our eyes

This system would be pretty inconvenient to use for me since I just prefer to use our current formatting system. It's not too complicated and it's very customization. The current system works really well and most of us have already gotten used to it.
Sorry bud, but I much prefer the current system. Once gotten used to it, it's extremely flexible & has almost everything you need at hand.

Aug 12, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Hey guys. Today, I'm suggesting something that can make future suggestions better (maybe :p)
As you all know, there is the 'How to Make a Good Suggestion' thread posted by @Lezappen. However, some people don't really read those stuff (I think) and just go on and post a suggestion like 'Make new maps plz'

Suggestion:
I am suggesting to add a format into the actual suggestion thread. Just like how you do reports, there are boxes and on top of it says what to write in that box.

Reason:
Probably makes it much more easy to read and for people who are new to suggestions, they can post one pretty easily.

Other information:
There should be 4 boxes to write in the 'Suggestion' 'Reason' 'Other Information' and 'Link to the Plug-in'

'Reason'- Why do you think this is a good addition for Cubecraft? Please be as detailed as possible

'Other Information'- Any other information we should know about this suggestion.

What I am suggesting is basically what the 'Reports' section have. The boxes where you can write what is specified. Just with 'Suggestion' 'Reason' 'Other Information' and 'Link to the Plug-in'
View attachment 136598

beautiful :)

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)

Suggestion:

Reason:

Other information:

View attachment 136598

I don't think this is needed my post is there to help people make their suggestion easy to read and understandable, it's up to them how to structure as they want, a suggestion for a game fix isn't going to follow the same format as a suggestion for whole new gamemode.. I'll add an optional suggestion structure to my post that people can copy and use if needed... soon

Reactions: BlueQuakeAdmin_

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Please no
There are multiple problems with this including the fact that staff wouldn't be able to take actual players opinions and have no feedback on what the players want that is a key piece on information
Also this would spam players with suggestions like fix anticheat
People would spam it

Suggestions now are customizable you can do what you want and have actual feedback so no

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I am neutral on this suggestion.

Looking on the good side of things, we would hopefully see more detailed suggestions, instead of suggestions that are only 1-2 sentences.
Because honestly, the threads in which are like "please remove op mode because it takes too long" are really kind of useless, because they don't give a lot of reasoning of why.

However on he bad side of things, it will limit players creativity when creating a suggestion. Having to follow a format may be good for quality suggestions, but it still limits what the players can write about. Personally, when writing a suggestion, I like to just get my thoughts out of why it should be added with plenty of detail. However sometimes, I make small suggestions in which don't need a lot of explaining. For example this suggestion I made a few days ago, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-miniature.195538/, not a lot of explaining, but it still made sense.
With the formatting however, I would have probably had to give more detail, which would be kind of pointless in that suggestion.

Overall, its a tie for me.
I am kind of leaning towards the "No" side however, for reasons I have said above.

F

Facelurite

I wouldn't really enjoy this. Suggestions that say "make new maps pl0x" aren't too common, and they'll just end up being ignored.
The suggestions that don't seem good in our eyes

This system would be pretty inconvenient to use for me since I just prefer to use our current formatting system. It's not too complicated and it's very customization. The current system works really well and most of us have already gotten used to it.
Sorry bud, but I much prefer the current system. Once gotten used to it, it's extremely flexible & has almost everything you need at hand.
They wont get ignored . They'll get 40 messages in less than an hour while well thought out ones will die without a single reply.

"plz remove OP eggwars"

Thread was getting messages by the miniute!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom