Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Soifam

Jan 31, 2015
That's not what the post said...

I think the post did said it. I mean, use the command when you are in a lobby, but it teleports you to the game where the player is.
At least, it's what I understood and what's logical.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello guys just a short suggestion:
Often when I play against (Possible Hackers) i sometimes in eggwars die against them, and then they die (i don't have time for recording them before the. This is really annoying.
So here is my simple suggestion :
make /spectate [USERNAME] so that you can watch people in egg wars games or any other game on cubecraft
In this mode you are not allowed to comment or do any other things , just watch them as a Spectator.

Thanks for reading.
Please leave your comments or suggestions to this.
Say "+1" if you agree and want to have this on Cubecraft
This would also be used for some people to stalk others.

Soifam

Jan 31, 2015
It's not a good suggestion, (This has been suggested ea lot)
Why? Because someone could just go /speactate, (Imagine a Discord or Skype call) and tell the team what is happening with the other guys:)
Also it may lag Servers because a lot of people trying to /spectate a Mod playing...
You need to consider every bad aspect of your suggestion before you post it, it may help making it stronger!
We, the Catching Hackers team are a lot so if you miss one I'm sure someone else will ban him :)

I think the first reason you gave ("tell the team what is happening with the other guys") it's not a problem, people don't have fun just spectating.
The second problem (lag due to a lot of people for a mod or youtuber) has already been said; I answered: "Server player limit. Maybe 5 spectators max??". Simple.

Reactions: xXNiChO_29Xx

VilladsE

Aug 14, 2016
Hello everybody! I agree with most of you.
There is so many people who think different things about it. I can't handle all of this right now, but i'm sure we can find a solution to it all. Just keep coming up with problems and solutions to them.

Here is what i think about what you guys said.

First of all i want i think YouTube rank should could disable this feature on them.

Ok just realizied i gotta go. I'll write the last bit a little later.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom