Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

VilladsE

Aug 14, 2016
Hello guys just a short suggestion:
Often when I play against (Possible Hackers) i sometimes in eggwars die against them, and then they die (i don't have time for recording them before the. This is really annoying.
So here is my simple suggestion :
make /spectate [USERNAME] so that you can watch people in egg wars games or any other game on cubecraft
In this mode you are not allowed to comment or do any other things , just watch them as a Spectator.

Thanks for reading.
Please leave your comments or suggestions to this.
Say "+1" if you agree and want to have this on Cubecraft

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hello guys just a short suggestion:
Often when I play against (Possible Hackers) i sometimes in eggwars die against them, and then they die (i don't have time for recording them before the. This is really annoying.
So here is my simple suggestion :
make /spectate [USERNAME] so that you can watch people in egg wars games or any other game on cubecraft
In this mode you are not allowed to comment or do any other things , just watch them as a Spectator.

Thanks for reading.
Please leave your comments or suggestions to this.
Say "+1" if you agree and want to have this on Cubecraft
I would like this idea but mine is once you use that command, you won't be able to change back to normal mode.
Why?
Because in some games like Eggwars you would be able to see the eggs of other teams, letting you know if thet have protected it or not, and also seeing if they have better armor than you.

Reactions: VilladsE

RushRush

May 27, 2016
It's a good idea but I think it can easily be a problem. Load of people would want to spectate youtuber's. This would ultimatly create 10,000 people in an eggwars game meant for 8 people.

Jasonlcy

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hong Kong
I agree with that. The hacker died so I can't record them.

But the problem of this command is : This makes game unfair
Every players are gonna to use this command to see enemy's status. This is the same as 'FreeCam' which is a hack.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I agree with that. The hacker died so I can't record them.

But the problem of this command is : This makes game unfair
Every players are gonna to use this command to see enemy's status. This is the same as 'FreeCam' which is a hack.

That's true, I agree with you

Merlijnthunders

Apr 30, 2016
The Netherlands
I would like this idea but mine is once you use that command, you won't be able to change back to normal mode.
Why?
Because in some games like Eggwars you would be able to see the eggs of other teams, letting you know if thet have protected it or not, and also seeing if they have better armor than you.
I agree! But I would like than a guy that you sse by eggwars or skywars. But than the games that started. Do you know me? English is bad

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Jasonlcy

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hong Kong
I think this command should be added but only for stuff members. So this command shouldn't permit by general player.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Why?
Wouldn't stop some people using skype or discord.

Soifam

Jan 31, 2015
It's a good idea but I think it can easily be a problem. Load of people would want to spectate youtuber's. This would ultimatly create 10,000 people in an eggwars game meant for 8 people.

There's a solution for this: Server player limit. Maybe 5 spectators max??

Reactions: VilladsE
D

Deleted member 169486

Guys... if you get moved to spectator mode after the game pressing 1 will bring up an option to spectate players.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
It's not a good suggestion, (This has been suggested ea lot)
Why? Because someone could just go /speactate, (Imagine a Discord or Skype call) and tell the team what is happening with the other guys:)
Also it may lag Servers because a lot of people trying to /spectate a Mod playing...
You need to consider every bad aspect of your suggestion before you post it, it may help making it stronger!
We, the Catching Hackers team are a lot so if you miss one I'm sure someone else will ban him :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom