Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Soifam

Jan 31, 2015
That's not what the post said...

I think the post did said it. I mean, use the command when you are in a lobby, but it teleports you to the game where the player is.
At least, it's what I understood and what's logical.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello guys just a short suggestion:
Often when I play against (Possible Hackers) i sometimes in eggwars die against them, and then they die (i don't have time for recording them before the. This is really annoying.
So here is my simple suggestion :
make /spectate [USERNAME] so that you can watch people in egg wars games or any other game on cubecraft
In this mode you are not allowed to comment or do any other things , just watch them as a Spectator.

Thanks for reading.
Please leave your comments or suggestions to this.
Say "+1" if you agree and want to have this on Cubecraft
This would also be used for some people to stalk others.

Soifam

Jan 31, 2015
It's not a good suggestion, (This has been suggested ea lot)
Why? Because someone could just go /speactate, (Imagine a Discord or Skype call) and tell the team what is happening with the other guys:)
Also it may lag Servers because a lot of people trying to /spectate a Mod playing...
You need to consider every bad aspect of your suggestion before you post it, it may help making it stronger!
We, the Catching Hackers team are a lot so if you miss one I'm sure someone else will ban him :)

I think the first reason you gave ("tell the team what is happening with the other guys") it's not a problem, people don't have fun just spectating.
The second problem (lag due to a lot of people for a mod or youtuber) has already been said; I answered: "Server player limit. Maybe 5 spectators max??". Simple.

Reactions: xXNiChO_29Xx

VilladsE

Aug 14, 2016
Hello everybody! I agree with most of you.
There is so many people who think different things about it. I can't handle all of this right now, but i'm sure we can find a solution to it all. Just keep coming up with problems and solutions to them.

Here is what i think about what you guys said.

First of all i want i think YouTube rank should could disable this feature on them.

Ok just realizied i gotta go. I'll write the last bit a little later.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom