Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

This is a poll, what do you think about this idea?

• Good idea!

• Not sure tho. (Comment why)

• Nah. (Comment why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Well, there are already a few threads made about a Survival Games update, but still nothing has changed. That's why I made this thread, just to suggest map submissions to get more maps. We really need a new SG update, because it's dying and it shouldn't, because SG is an amazing game! :)
Making the maps takes longer than you might think, just be patient. I am pretty sure those threads got attention and they might be working on new maps already.
From what I've heard Builders don't wanna make maps for SG (might be just speculation)
I do not believe that.
Why not? SG currently has less maps than MINERWARE. !!!! From what I've heard Builders don't wanna make maps for SG (might be just speculation) as well. Besides that SG maps probably take longer to make than SW or EW, so I really feel like this would make SG more alive, as new maps bring fun to the game. Also SG hasnt got a new map in like 8 months. :)
Adding new maps will indeed bring fun to the game, though.

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
To be honest, they have a build team for a reason. I'd honestly just leave it to the build team, just like we leave developing updates to the developers.
I think it's pretty safe to say that majority of the map submissions are all going to be the same stale map shape that most games have, along with a playing style that really doesn't fit Cube. Aside from that, I can imagine that probably almost all of them are going to be for Skywars, and then people start making them for Eggwars, then for lucky islands, and so on so forth. The popular games will get all of the submissions, and lot's of them probably wouldn't come near the expectations that the current build team has. Adding community made maps seems cool and all, but I honestly doubt there are going to be a few, if any, good maps that don't require lot's of editing.
Did you even read the thread? this is suggesting re-opening it for SG maps... jesus christ...

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Making the maps takes longer than you might think, just be patient. I am pretty sure those threads got attention and they might be working on new maps already.
It could be possible that they are already making new maps, but I think it will go faster if we add map submissions. And players will stop complaining about the build team! :)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It could be possible that they are already making new maps, but I think it will go faster if we add map submissions. And players will stop complaining about the build team! :)
Never seen someone complaining about the build team, though. As I mentioned above, there will probably be one decent map submission in several months. The maps that are pretty good will definitely need some changes anyhow. I don’t think re-opening the map submissions for SG speeds up the process, the build team is big and experienced enough to create their own maps.
-
I will stop commenting on this thread from now, I think my opinion is pretty clear now. :)

Last edited:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Never seen someone complaining about the build team, though. As I mentioned above, there will probably be one decent map submission in several months. The maps that are pretty good will definitely need some changes anyhow. I don’t think re-opening the map submissions for SG speeds up the process, the build team is big snd experienced enough to create their own maps.
-
I will stop commenting on this thread from now, I think my opinion is pretty clear now. :)
I think it actually will speed up, because we could add a tournament especially made for map submission, and you will be able to get a rank up! (I just noticed thoe new emoticons, lol!)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
Top Bottom