Votes: 4 57.1%

Votes: 2 28.6%

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
Hi, this is a small suggestion list of some features i want to see on the server;).

waiting lobby. (1)

so obsidian players can;

its when a map is availible. (Like: Pizza : Availible servers: 0)
they cant request it and they will be send to the waiting lobby.
once a game/map is over the next map will be the 1 that got requested (in order by request)
people in a PARTY of a obsidian person that arent ranked are allowed to join the lobby.

this can solve the problem that there are 5 unliked maps availible and 0 liked maps.

Buy list. (2)

so its easier to see what i can buy with points. Now i have no idea.

includding:
vanity point's (hat's etc..)
norrmal points (hat's etc..)
showing not availible (all. excludding event stuff like "easter 2015')
cubellet stuff (everything that need to be found in cubellet)
kits (sorted per gamemode)
abilities (also sorted by gamemode)
higher lvl stuff (like: Requires level 50 to unlock)

TNT Trouble. (3)

reduce the amount of arrow's to 10 instead of 16.

and what about a arrow spawner/generator in mid?
more people want to go in mid instead of camping and arrow farming (yep new game, new abuses)

Add a vote option for speed-eggwars. (4)

You can vote:

Speed mode (original speed-eggwars speed)
Normal mode (normal speed)

((for the people saying "no i don like the speed in SPEED-eggwars," play normal eggwars)And if you dont want speed in the game why are the most of you asking for a potion shopin eggwars? Im sure it would have speed to)

Add a command to locate your teammates. (Edit) (comment 5 if you also want to have this)

/lt
/locateteam

Last edited:

Nqnja

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2016
Netherlands
1. Very good idea! I personally think sending the entire party of an obsidian ranked player to that lobby.
EDIT: I tried to say the idea wasn't that good, but I didn't finish my sentence. :)
4. Voting options is a good idea, nothing more to say about.
5. Very good idea, but I was more thinking about 1 compass for both enemies and teammates that you can switch between team mode (tracks teammates) and enemy mode (tracks enemies).

However, good suggestion!

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
1. Very good idea! I personally think sending the entire party of an obsidian ranked player to that lobby.
5. Very good idea, but I was more thinking about 1 compass for both enemies and teammates that you can switch between team mode (tracks teammates) and enemy mode (tracks enemies).

Thx, And about 1 the whole party get send to that lobby

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
EDIT: I tried to say the idea wasn't that good, but I didn't finish my sentence. :)

I think 2 and 4 will be nice if they add it.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I like Ideas 1,2 and 3 But number 4 is not something that should be changed, Speed-Eggwars has speed for a reason. Also, people ask for potion shops because they would like to have that 10 or 20 seconds speed boost, or health regen etc, Not speed for the whole entire game. Anyway, Goodluck though this would be a 3/5 for me and don't forget to have a fantastic day :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
waiting lobby. (1)

so obsidian players can;

once a game/map is over the next map will be the 1 that got requested (in order by request)
people in a PARTY of a obsidian person that arent ranked are allowed to join the lobby.

this can solve the problem that there are 5 unliked maps availible and 0 liked maps.
I really like this one. This can new a new exclusive perk for the Obsidian rank.

Buy list. (2)

includding:
I dot really understand this suggestion. Can you maybe explain more?

TNT Trouble. (3)

reduce the amount of arrow's to 10 instead of 16.

and what about a arrow spawner/generator in mid?
more people want to go in mid instead of camping and arrow farming (yep new game, new abuses)
Nope. Many people will just go on that arrow generator and bowspam whenever possible. This won't make the game fun anymore.

Add a vote option for speed-eggwars. (4)

You can vote:

Speed mode (original speed-eggwars speed)
Normal mode (normal speed)

((for the people saying "no i don like the speed in SPEED-eggwars," play normal eggwars)And if you dont want speed in the game why are the most of you asking for a potion shopin eggwars? Im sure it would have speed to)
It got removed, the speed from Speed Eggwars, because it was almost impossible to PvP with. Let's be honest, it's still speedy since you can finish a Speed Eggwars game within 5 minutes if you do it right. You can also take the "Egg Legs" kit to receive 2 speed potions.

Add a command to locate your teammates. (Edit) (comment 5 if you also want to have this)

/lt
/locateteam
And why exactly do you want this? You can look where your friends are by typing /f list. There's no need for this in my opinion.

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
I like Ideas 1,2 and 3 But number 4 is not something that should be changed, Speed-Eggwars has speed for a reason. Also, people ask for potion shops because they would like to have that 10 or 20 seconds speed boost, or health regen etc, Not speed for the whole entire game. Anyway, Goodluck though this would be a 3/5 for me and don't forget to have a fantastic day :)
speed-eggwars doesnt have speed its normal sprint speed

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
@iCheeetah ;
I dont really understand this suggestion. Can you maybe explain more?

the idea is that you can easily see the stuff you havent bought in the server.
If i have a ton of points but dont know what to spend on and i almost bought every thing, its hard to find the stuff i havent bought.
instead of seeing a 'chest' with hats that i all bought except 1 its difficult to find that 1 hat in 30 other hats.

And why exactly do you want this? You can look where your friends are by typing /f list. There's no need for this in my opinion.

Its an in-game feature. So if im in a eggwars game and i have team-mates that doesnt talk in chat and i cant find them to mayby support them in a fight.
im able to type a command (/lt) to see where they are.

/lt
Your possition : 258, 128, 540;
Team mate possitions:
Cube: 837, 892, 509;

It got removed, the speed from Speed Eggwars, because it was almost impossible to PvP with. Let's be honest, it's still speedy since you can finish a Speed Eggwars game within 5 minutes if you do it right. You can also take the "Egg Legs" kit to receive 2 speed potions.

But if they add a potion-shop people would be able to have unlimited speed potion II...

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
@iCheeetah ;
I dont really understand this suggestion. Can you maybe explain more?

the idea is that you can easily see the stuff you havent bought in the server.
If i have a ton of points but dont know what to spend on and i almost bought every thing, its hard to find the stuff i havent bought.
instead of seeing a 'chest' with hats that i all bought except 1 its difficult to find that 1 hat in 30 other hats.

Its an in-game feature. So if im in a eggwars game and i have team-mates that doesnt talk in chat and i cant find them to mayby support them in a fight.
im able to type a command (/lt) to see where they are.

/lt
Your possition : 258, 128, 540;
Team mate possitions:
Cube: 837, 892, 509;

Well, I'm still not sure about that list.

About the location command; you can also just ask in the team chat where your teammate is. There doesn't have to be a command for that.

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
Well, I'm still not sure about that list.

About the location command; you can also just ask in the team chat where your teammate is. There doesn't have to be a command for that.
i already said not every person talks in chat. and the list is just a list with that makes it easy to see stuff that you havent bought, so why arent you sure about that?

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
waiting lobby. (1)

so obsidian players can;

I agree with this one, because like @iCheeetah said "This can new a new exclusive perk for the Obsidian rank.". It would also be nice if it was for other games that CubeCraft has.

Buy list. (2)

includding:

I am not really understanding what you mean, but what I am thinking is that you meant that there is one section for what you already own, and a section for what you do not have, but if that is what you mean, well I agree with it.

/lt
/locateteam

See maps aren't that big, until the point where you cannot find your team mates. You can probably use Optifine just searching around where your team mates are. So I really wouldn't think this would be added.

*NOTE* The other two that I did not mention is that I am neutral with it, or have not made my decision about it.

Reactions: Ducky
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom