Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree that Co - Op should be readded?

• 1. Yes it is very hard to win and get points from Tower Defense

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • 2. No but you can just play other games that give alot of points

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Whlt3H0rns

Nov 29, 2016
Hello gals, guys, people, humans, and everyone lol. Okay anyways, i have an idea because it was drastic when it got removed. The reason i loved Co-Op so much is, you won't face teams that will destroy you because of how good they are, it is much easier and it would make Tower Defense a much better/fair and fun game, because you just have to work together with your own team against the flowing mobs coming in. :) But now i don't really play Tower Defense anymore because of the fact they are removed it, i guess people are saying that it is an easy way to get points without much effort, Now i kinda agree/ disagree with this. Yes it is a very easy and effortless way to get points to get good towers. Second it is very fun to try and defend with just your team, and for most people, it is very hard for them to get points if they only like to play Tower Defense, Now your probably saying, "They can just play Minerware or other game that gives alot of points and just grind and stock up on them." Now i agree with this but the player might be very bad at Tower Defense and if you play the game you want to be good on, You will get better and learn from your mistakes you made that happened when you lose a game. Now this is my opinion, i would highly like your opinion about this Suggestion/Idea/Poll. Thanks for spending some time to read / type your own opinion.:cool:

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I like tower defence how it is now, its still fun.
I play Eggwars (da beat game in my opinion) and rack up about 30 points average (assuming i win)
On bad games, usually just 10-20 points.
On REALLY BAD GAMES- 0-5 points.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom