Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I would like to suggest a kit or power up for skyward chaos, I understand if this suggestion is denied or overlooked because the kits have not changed for years and chaos has no kit at all. However, the purpose of skywars chaos is to create a game full of chaos! And what better way to do it than to add kits or powerups, skywars chaos is one of the least popular game modes not because a lack of VIP players, but because most people get bored of it really quickly. Powerups can make the game more fun, here are some examples
-Virus (gives player poison if you hit them within a 10 second limit, does no damage to the person who picked it up)
-Gains levitation for 10 seconds
-Gains nausea and and blindness for five seconds, but also strength and invis
These are just basic suggestion, there are a ton of other powerups that can achieve the same objective. Kits will likely do the same, here are some examples of kits
-feather (gives leaping feather white each kill or a chance to drop a feather when you hit an opponent with at least a sharp stone sword)
-Chaos (creates a random auto bridge on the map every time you throw an explosive chicken egg)
-Insane (gains knock back and jump boost whilst wearing full leather armour and using a wooden sword)
Again these are just basic suggestions. If any of these get even taken into consideration I will be beyond happy, thank you for taking your time to read this and have a great day!

Last edited:

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I would like to suggest a kit or power up for skyward chaos, I understand if this suggestion is denied or overlooked because the kits have not changed for years and chaos has no kit at all. However, the purpose of skywars chaos is to create a game full of chaos! And what better way to do it than to add kits or powerups, skywars chaos is one of the least popular game modes not because a lack of VIP players, but because most people get bored of it really quickly. Powerups can make the game more fun, here are some examples
-speed/jump boost
-absorption hearts/regeneration
-fire res/haste
These are just basic suggestion, there are a ton of other powerups that can achieve the same objective. Kits will likely do the same, here are some examples of kits
-feather (gives leaping feather white each kill or a chance to drop a feather when you hit an opponent with at least a sharp stone sword)
-ender (same as feather, but gives ender pearls)
-mole (gives an auto bridger every time you mine 100 random blocks which will likely be different blocks on the map chosen at random)
Again these are just basic suggestions. If any of these get even taken into consideration I will be beyond happy, thank you for taking your time to read this and have a great day!
I would agree with this suggestion but unfortunately the kits you suggested weren't that chaotic at all. It's super basic and (imo) it's not that chaotic or fun to use. C'mon, I think you can suggest better kits.

Reactions: coco147200

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I would agree with this suggestion but unfortunately the kits you suggested weren't that chaotic at all. It's super basic and (imo) it's not that chaotic or fun to use. C'mon, I think you can suggest better kits.
I have made changes to the kits and powerups 👍

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom