Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Hey,

As some of you may remember, on the server store there used to be a note at the bottom explaining to parents what on earth their children want them to buy for Christmas. I propose that this is re-added, as I can't really see a good reason for why it shouldn't be there, and I can certainly imagine it being very helpful in many cases.

Thanks,
Commissioned

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I mean, I disagree. So I don't specifically remember the list, but for me it feels demeaning to see that this used to be a thing...
I totally see why it was removed. It just doesn't feel right to me. I have no idea how to explain it, but for some reason it just doesn't feel right

Now that isn't cubecraft's fault, the parents can deal with that in their own way. Example, lets say I want a rank, and my mom says sure because it will make me happy, and you are just stereotyping little kids like they are just complete spoiled brats. Not all of them are. This thread makes me feel demeaning.
And please don't reply and make a mean comment commissioned? Its just a thread and its just a store. So no need for arguments.
It will make the server more professional.
That's because parents will also get more information about their transactions.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
But what it is saying is you don't want kids to have ranks? Who knows, what if they are really mature?
*cough*
@DragonLord
*cough*
I just dont think it is needed. And it probably will make the server more profentional, but seriously? In my head, what you are saying is kids don't get to buy ranks because of the store thread. Its nice to know what you are buying, but seriously. It just feels so demeaning, and totally not right at all
That's your opinnion.
But I already said why I think it's needed, so I won't reply anymore.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
I mean, I disagree. So I don't specifically remember the list, but for me it feels demeaning to see that this used to be a thing...
I totally see why it was removed. It just doesn't feel right to me. I have no idea how to explain it, but for some reason it just doesn't feel right
Seeing as you disagree for no reason, I think we can all disregard your opinion in this case.
And please don't reply and make a mean comment commissioned? Its just a thread and its just a store. So no need for arguments.
Please specify?

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Im saying that there is no need for an argument...?
And why do you have to be so rude to me? I didn't do anything to you I think someone like @Fluffys_gurl should close this thread before it gets messy and before you go full bully on me like last time
he means he wants a note for parents that tells you about the ranks on cubecraft so that they know specifically what they are buying
Please stop trashing this thread.
I dont understand what you mean lol
Basically, at the bottom of the homepage on the store there would be a note to parents explaining what on earth a "rank" is.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This generation (of children & teenagers) is known to use the internet a lot. The internet itself is a great place, and it offers stores where you can buy products. Cube is no exception, however it isn't a huge company that many people know of, let alone parents.
At first, parents are probably pretty skeptical about buying their son/daughter a rank on a minecraft server considering they may not even know what it is. A note for parents that explain exactly what the ranks are and what they can do would be extremely helpful for both the children and the parents, as it can be the difference between buying a rank and not. I'm all for re-implementing this.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
And the only reason why I think it should be closed is because you treat me like im some sort of disease that shouldn't be in the world, like thats so rude! Im just trying to give feed back! And you think its a threat. Omg I am sick and tired of the way you treat people
ummm?
Please just stop trashing the thread.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I am all for this idea. We do have children who play the server + want permission to vote for chest types and stuff, but parents are sceptical. Heck, I went through this a couple of years ago when I wanted to buy Gold, lol. +1

Also, for the above, please drop it. If you disagree with a suggestion, it would be helpful if you can have some form of reasoning rather than saying you disagree and nothing else. It helps to stop arguments like these arising.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I am all for this idea. We do have children who play the server + want permission to vote for chest types and stuff, but parents are sceptical. Heck, I went through this a couple of years ago when I wanted to buy Gold, lol. +1

Also, for the above, please drop it. If you disagree with a suggestion, it would be helpful if you can have some form of reasoning rather than saying you disagree and nothing else. It helps to stop arguments like these arising.
ok I get it now thank you! :D

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hey,

As some of you may remember, on the server store there used to be a note at the bottom explaining to parents what on earth their children want them to buy for Christmas. I propose that this is re-added, as I can't really see a good reason for why it shouldn't be there, and I can certainly imagine it being very helpful in many cases.

Thanks,
Commissioned
Trying to get a rank this year? hehehe

Reactions: Commissioned
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom