Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do u think that players should be able to buy a shop?

• yes-how much for a shop?

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • no-why?

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 489420

i have couple farms and its hard to z Easily and efficient sell mob loot( i have about 100 full chests per hour) and it would be great if u could have more shops near u, that u don't need to go to shop every 5 sec which is 10 blocks away.

I'm not sure how much a Shop should cost and I'm open for suggestions xd :)
but what do u think about 100 millions?
I understand that new players won't be able to buy it, but in th early game u don't need more shops cuz u don't have farns :=:

Last edited by a moderator:

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Well In my opinion, no. Because we can move the villager (the shop) so, why buy another? And a new villager comes with every island so this is not a great idea for me.(I respect everybody’s decisions or suggestions don’t get me wrong

Asaf_Playz

Mar 15, 2020
Well In my opinion, no. Because we can move the villager (the shop) so, why buy another? And a new villager comes with every island so this is not a great idea for me.(I respect everybody’s decisions or suggestions don’t get me wrong
well, end game players actaully needs more shops,and thats because they have alot of auto farms,auto farms preduce alot of drops,and wehn u want to sell the drops,it is hard to go from one place to anther alot of time. so shop near every place like that could help alot especially when u have for each farm alot of floors,thats can make the whole process more efficent for those players,and thats why people like pamprampam needs more shops then 9.

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
i have couple farms and its hard to z Easily and efficient sell mob loot( i have about 100 full chests per hour) and it would be great if u could have more shops near u, that u don't need to go to shop every 5 sec which is 10 blocks away.

I'm not sure how much a Shop should cost and I'm open for suggestions xd :)
but what do u think about 100 millions?
I understand that new players won't be able to buy it, but in th early game u don't need more shops cuz u don't have farns :=:
Please tag skyblock or include in title

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.