Should it be arranged?

• Yes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

KadirBakan

Jun 30, 2020
Hello Cubecrafters ; I have 1 suggestion. I will describe this suggestion as follows, For example, you got into egg wars. and 1 cheat. killed you and won the game, When you try to report it this player gives an error like not found and this event is really annoying. I hope I was able to explain it in a good way, please write your opinion in the comment section.
GoodGame for KadirBakan

Reactions: Ma7mouD

Kaleoh_

Jul 4, 2020
Hello Cubecrafters ; I have 1 suggestion. I will describe this suggestion as follows, For example, you got into egg wars. and 1 cheat. killed you and won the game, When you try to report it this player gives an error like not found and this event is really annoying. I hope I was able to explain it in a good way, please write your opinion in the comment section.
GoodGame for KadirBakan
yea, when I am going to report somebody from previews, matches the report says invalid and it says "sorry we couldn't find that player." happens to me two :(

Reactions: KadirBakan

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I'm sorry, but you can't report a player if they left your server.

That's basically what he's suggesting.

His suggestion is that we're able to report a hacker when he is not in your game anymore.

GoodGame for KadirBakan
This has been suggested a lot, though I completely agree with your suggestion.

Encountering hackers is very annoying and I totally understand that you want to report hackers even when they're not in the same game anymore.

It has its downsides but it also has its benefits!

Yes for me!

Last edited:

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
That's basically what he's suggesting.

His suggestion is that we're able to report a hacker when he is not in your game anymore.

This has been suggested a lot, though I completely agree with your suggestion.

Encountering hackers is very annoying and I totally understand that you want to report hackers even when they're not in the same hame anymore.

Yes for me!

How will the team know where the player is then?

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
How will the team know where the player is then?
If you use /report the player gets flagged I believe (not sure though as I've nothing to do with the reports system). this way they can still know in what server he is at the time.

Imagine, If you report someone while he is still in your game and he leaves after the game ends and he was not banned during your game and he gets banned later in another game by a staff member.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!

I'm sorry, but you can't report a player if they left your server. If you want to help the Team, please report rule-breakers following this link: https://reports.cubecraft.net :heart:
He wasn’t asking for help, this was a suggestion.

GoodGame for KadirBakan
I understand your suggestion, but I don’t think it’s possible. When someone leaves a game, that person basically goes to another server in Cubecraft. That means you are no longer in contact with that person.

Maybe it is possible the same way they made /f msg work.

I hope it is possible. Definitely a yes from me.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Yeah, it's a bit annyoing that you can't report people that aren't in the same game as you, but as stated above, you can always report on the report website instead ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .
https://reports.cubecraft.net

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
There is a big need for this, however it’d be nice if there was a way to track when they were last in your game and then you can only report them for a certain time after they left.

Reactions: WOLLFfy

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
This has been suggested multiple times.
But I think the reason and the main thing that this is not being added or implemented, because staff team don't want reporters to through loads of reports at players which you didn't even face or played vs.

In my opinion, if you couldn't report a cheater by using the command /report, keep a clip or record as an alternative solution.

KadirBakan

Jun 30, 2020
This has been suggested multiple times.
But I think the reason and the main thing that this is not being added or implemented, because staff team don't want reporters to through loads of reports at players which you didn't even face or played vs.

In my opinion, if you couldn't report a cheater by using the command /report, keep a clip or record as an alternative solution.

like 1 minute after leaving the same server, even if only for a short time ?

Reactions: Gregeyy and Ma7mouD
D

Deleted member 469419

As @Ma7m0uD said, this has been suggested multiple times before. Just can't find the original suggestion D:
(I remember that I also suggested this).

And about this, I think you're agree; Almost every hackers have a client which allow you to leave the game quickly to avoid precisely this. However, I'd personally put a time of 1 minute (enough time to report someone who is cheating/teaming).

And about to the skins/names, I'd change it to report anyone who is connected in the whole network.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Hey!

I'm sorry, but you can't report a player if they left your server. If you want to help the Team, please report rule-breakers following this link: https://reports.cubecraft.net :heart:

ye but he is talking about /report and people who use that might not be able to report on the forums for the following reasons:
- Labymod users
- Not recording all the time
- Not able to record
-Removed from the forums

Being able to use /report is a huge privilege and I really love it. but it is indeed annoying when a player leaves your session before you can report him so either they need to make /report more known so if he gets in another match he will get reported aswell by another player or the people who use /report should be able to report people who are not in their game although this can lead to a lot of troll reports. an option is to make this only for plus users

Reactions: Gregeyy

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Simple answer: Yes! A duration in which you can report a player should most definitely get implemented as at times, many players are unable to report when a game ends as the game closes in a short period of time. +1

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
this always happens and its always so annoying, its pretty easy to hack like this considering hackers could go and break all eggs and before people could report they're gone.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom