Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 24, 2017
Good afternoon or days to all the staff of cubecraft, a few months ago I was silenced the chat I do not know why, I appealed at the time, but I was rejected the appeal, wait to find out if it was a temporary silence, but until now I'm still with him punishment, they could remove the silence or tell me what was the reason they did it. Thank you for your attention.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Good afternoon or days to all the staff of cubecraft, a few months ago I was silenced the chat I do not know why, I appealed at the time, but I was rejected the appeal, wait to find out if it was a temporary silence, but until now I'm still with him punishment, they could remove the silence or tell me what was the reason they did it. Thank you for your attention.

Hello! What is the username of your account?

Reactions: Alfonso Arboleda

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I am sorry to hear that you have been punished :/
But looks like @ChaosConjurer is helping you out! :D
Have a good day and good luck with your appeal

Jul 24, 2017
[QUOTE = "ChaosConjurer, post: 923153, member: 198039"] ¡Hola! ¿Cuál es el nombre de usuario de su cuenta? [/ QUOTE]
Mi nombre de usuario es BitovoAV

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
You were muted permanently by Yoyamin, for scamming. Since you have appealed, you can try to contact Tacosbefriends privately on the forums or on Discord to discuss your punishment as Yoyamin is no longer mod and this is not the place to do that.

Reactions: ChaosConjurer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom