Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LiamSuggestor

Feb 28, 2020
A mode like EarthMC, for bedrock edition. The game would allow you to build on a map which is a copy of earth, build on your claimed land, and war or ally against other nations. It would improve the game mode a lot if you also added the ability to "conquer" or take over other nations, stealing their land possessions. (It is possible to make a weapons plugin, to add guns and sort, but I doubt that would be done) It would be essentially a combination of the server EarthMC and the series that YouTubers are running called "Minecraft War". (Refer to a Youtuber's channel named Creeper's Edge).Thank you for reading this, and I ask that you heavily take this into consideration.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I actually really like this idea. It’s very creative, but possibly a little too creative? Though I like the general idea of it, I think it should be simplified into just a normal factions game-mode.
I definitely agree that this would be a great Bedrock-exclusive game, because no other partnered Minecraft server on Bedrock Edition have factions (that are functional, anyway). It would tie good into Skyblock (which is coming to Bedrock Edition soon).
I think having an entire world being the map is a bit too much though. But instead of having a randomized seed be the world, you could unlock different biomes (Level 1: Plains. Level 2: Desert, etc. The last biome would be The End), and special things could be added to them too, such as in the desert there could be massive pyramids, and in the swamp, there could be arch-towers, and so on. This would also help to even out the players on each server, because it would be extremely laggy if everyone was on one server.
Anyways, I agree and I’ve been waiting for factions for a very long time. Java can have their Tower Defence, and Bedrock can have their Factions. I think it would boost the player-count immensely. Though I don’t think CubeCraft are planning any new games on the Bedrock Edition (apart from Skyblock), and they probably won’t be until the end of the year. Just so that they can spend more time on improving the Java Edition.
Thanks for the suggestion, +1 :)

LiamSuggestor

Feb 28, 2020
The only reason why I disagree with you saying it shouldn't be done is that we see it done on Java. We see SMP Earth, Geogriphica (R.I.P.), and EarthMC. I believe that if Java players can experience something so amazing and special on Minecraft, why can't us Bedrock players have something like it?

Reactions: TeamTMS

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
Me:
upload_2020-3-19_21-33-21.png

LiamSuggestor

Feb 28, 2020
Also, I just wanted to point out the map of the earth on bedrock has already been done, (I know because I'm now in a vanilla survival realm with an earth map). Also, it just appeared to me now that @Tom Dunkins , you were a bit confused. I never meant for the server's seed to be randomized, but for it to be a 1:1000 custom seed of Earth, seen in the realm that I'm in.

LiamSuggestor

Feb 28, 2020
@Tom Dunkins Just for reference, a 1:1 scale of earth exists in the Java Edition now...
Also, it's possible to convert Java worlds to Bedrock worlds. Therefore, it's possible to get this on Bedrock, using this:

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom