Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

goes kyle

Jul 18, 2016
you jump of a cliff in to a square filled with water every time you land there will automaticly be placed a block where you landed and you get one point per block you place and a bonus point for every block thats next to yours exept the square itsellf those blocks dont count and you get ten bonus point if you land in water when you jumped trough ahoop

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Chunk game? I noob, sorry.
Yes, Thimble is a Chunk game.
Can you explain what Thimble is, please? If it is a Chunk game, can you explain it for the CubeCrafters?
Sure, basically the players are all in a map area. In the middle is a pool of water and a ledge overhangs it at the top. Each player then takes a turn at being at the top and jumping off of the cliff. Their goal is to land in the water to gain points, which means if you land on the blocks surrounding the water or the ones already placed you do not get any points. There were also different gamemodes, one being hardcore where if you landed on the blocks instead of in the water you were out for the rest of the game. There were others that added a bonus point feature where each block surrounding yours when you land added an extra point. So if you landed in a square block of water (all four edges surrounded) you would get 5 points. Another feature that added bonus points was a hoop that spawned randomly and would give a certain amount of bonus points, as long as you land in the water after. That is about it, at least from what I can remember. Other Chunk members may have more to say. Hope this helps! :)

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
you jump of a cliff in to a square filled with water every time you land there will automaticly be placed a block where you landed and you get one point per block you place and a bonus point for every block thats next to yours exept the square itsellf those blocks dont count and you get ten bonus point if you land in water when you jumped trough ahoop
The game was originally french called "le dé a coudre" invented on the minefield server.
+1

Last edited:

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
+1 I like this game. The only thing is, the removed the game for a reason, I think we should further investigate this reason before trying to bring it back. :P

Hope thimble gets implemented again!
~OrbitFlash

goes kyle

Jul 18, 2016
i exually think there could not be any problem with command blocks i think it can easely be done

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.