Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should an edit to the Store and Reports website be made?

• Total voters

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Hey everyone! I'm sure you all love the new revamp we had to the forums a while back changing the logo of CubeCraft along with the design of the forums entirely!
This idea is simple, short, and straight forward; edit the Store and Reports website to match the style of the forums! I think it would look great and that way, CubeCraft would a coherent style on all their major websites!

Give me your feedback in the comments below! :))
Dreamspqce.

Reactions: Hoshi

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hey everyone! I'm sure you all love the new revamp we had to the forums a while back changing the logo of CubeCraft along with the design of the forums entirely!
This idea is simple, short, and straight forward; edit the Store and Reports website to match the style of the forums! I think it would look great and that way, CubeCraft would a coherent style on all their major websites!

Give me your feedback in the comments below! :))
Dreamspqce.
Hey!

While I agree with your suggestion, these things take a lot of time to update to the more modern and newer look we currently have on the forums. Most of these systems are using custom code, such as the store and reports site, meaning a complete redo will require a web developer who is actively available as well as someone who has an understanding of how the store and reports site works.

This can be quite challenging as many of our developers might be focused on more urgent projects such as bug fixes and minigame updates. I do agree that the store and reports site could use a new lick of paint, but it is much more difficult than just flipping a switch and watching it magically change.

Feel free to comment on this.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
only negative i see of this is that it will take time (more than i thought) and some people are already used to what it looks like, but those aint really useful rebuttals so yes

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Kazwa wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Frontlane wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow :)
BicolourSine41 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!!!
Top Bottom