Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?


  • Total voters
    13

iTz_JonaThan

Member
Aug 2, 2018
54
9
9
24
Hello! the reason for this suggestion is the following, the reason is that in the lobby I think that the "Store" doll bothers a little, it is a bit like advertising, is the reason for this suggestion, so that they try to remove it from just in between of everything, Thanks!
 

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
1,408
2,353
253
A Pasture
I agree it is quite in your face, though I can’t think of a more natural spot in the current lobby set up. I agree with those who mentioned having a larger lobby with each game having their own sub area. Then the store could have a more natural spot since the lobby was sculpted around this idea rather than the idea being more shoved in a pre-existing format.
 

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
163
299
69
Sweden
The lobby should be partly redesigned, giving the different games their own small separate areas. It would give a more creative and fun impression (instead of the business/hospital look we have now) . That would also somewhat replace the deep black nothingness left after the removal of the dedicated lobbies . Players really miss those community areas where they could interact with only players of their game of choice .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dutudy

Zaphly

Well-Known Member
Oct 25, 2017
303
291
139
22
the Netherlands
I also find that the redesigned. Find the sins of the new update. There is also quite a lot of time was invested in the construction of Cubecraft, but I hope that there will be a new update comes, which anyone to fear.
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Thunder
    ⚡ Senior Moderator ⚡
  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom