Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Total voters

iTz_JonaThan

Aug 2, 2018
Hello! the reason for this suggestion is the following, the reason is that in the lobby I think that the "Store" doll bothers a little, it is a bit like advertising, is the reason for this suggestion, so that they try to remove it from just in between of everything, Thanks!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I agree it is quite in your face, though I can’t think of a more natural spot in the current lobby set up. I agree with those who mentioned having a larger lobby with each game having their own sub area. Then the store could have a more natural spot since the lobby was sculpted around this idea rather than the idea being more shoved in a pre-existing format.

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
The lobby should be partly redesigned, giving the different games their own small separate areas. It would give a more creative and fun impression (instead of the business/hospital look we have now) . That would also somewhat replace the deep black nothingness left after the removal of the dedicated lobbies . Players really miss those community areas where they could interact with only players of their game of choice .

Reactions: Dutudy

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I also find that the redesigned. Find the sins of the new update. There is also quite a lot of time was invested in the construction of Cubecraft, but I hope that there will be a new update comes, which anyone to fear.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom