Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Superfirekirby

Aug 14, 2016
Ive been seeing sooooo much threads on forums saying cubes anti cheat currently sucks but while thats true, the only way we actually help is by recording. watch this youtube video of mine about how to record and report hackers easily, on both windows and mac.

dontbossme

Aug 30, 2015
Pallet Town
PREACH! WHAT THIS GUY SAID!! CCG is working so hard to get everything settled with the hackers. Just be patient and try to help get rid of them along the way by reporting. It seems like no matter what they do, people are still angry with them. Just play and be happy.

Reactions: zDutchie

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Why won't you guys allow hacking? It's the simplest solution. I even suggested this too for the following reasons:

-More fun for everyone. Who wants a better community where everyone is okay with each other?
-Fewer threads complaining about hackers.
-Fewer people will break the rules.
-Less rage in-game. Who wants a game where no one is salty?
-Fewer reports needed. It takes a long time for a response and by then the cheater has already moved on. Plus, it's less work our fellow staff have to do, which is win-win for us, right?
-Make hacked clients on the "approved mods" list. Hey, we already have optifine, damage indicators, and a few others, so why not? We can have an 8th approved mod saying "all hacked clients are allowed."
-Anarchy servers allow hacking but with a catch. We can have a plugin that disables flight and weird movement such as noslow, bhop, and speed to make hacked clients on par with each other.
-No "unfair" advantages. We all want to play fairly, right?
-Autoattacking is a key feature in many MMORPGs. If Cube has passive abilities in sky wars similar to passives in MMORPGs, we can have a feature that automatically swings melee weapons every 3-6 seconds depending on the weapon type. Note that this is different from kill aura in which kill aura automatically attacks between cooldown and at fast speeds.
-Temporary solution until anticheat comes around. When that comes around, we can have an announcement prohibiting hacked clients again.
-No anti-cheat altogether. Why bother? It's too much work to create one. Let's make work a lot easier and enjoy more games. After all, more games means more fun.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Why won't you guys allow hacking? It's the simplest solution. I even suggested this too for the following reasons:

-More fun for everyone. Who wants a better community where everyone is okay with each other?
-Fewer reports needed. It takes a long time for a response and by then the cheater has already moved on. Plus, it's less work our fellow staff have to do, which is win-win for us, right?
-Make hacked clients on the "approved mods" list. Hey, we already have optifine, damage indicators, and a few others, so why not? We can have an 8th approved mod saying "all hacked clients are allowed."
-Anarchy servers allow hacking but with a catch. We can have a plugin that disables flight and weird movement such as noslow, bhop, and speed to make hacked clients on par with each other.
-Autoattacking is a key feature in many MMORPGs. If Cube has passive abilities in sky wars similar to passives in MMORPGs, we can have a feature that automatically swings melee weapons every 3-6 seconds depending on the weapon type. Note that this is different from kill aura in which kill aura automatically attacks between cooldown and at fast speeds.
-Temporary solution until anticheat comes around. When that comes around, we can have an announcement prohibiting hacked clients again.
-No anti-cheat altogether. Why bother? It's too much work to create one. Let's make work a lot easier and enjoy more games. After all, more games means more fun.
Just stop.
Smh

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland

Okay we understand, surely there's something more productive to be doing.

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Couldn't agree more with you. Sooooo many people complaining and completely ignoring the benefits in the long run. Thank you <3 Hopefully people see this before they start making another thread complaining about hackers.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands

First of all even in hacking theres advantages because some have better clients than others
Second: if you want to hack the only server you can is 2b2t
Third: there are to many players that want to play legit most of these games (excluding eggwars, no longer a cubecraft only thing) are only found on cubecraft
Fourth: in mojangs eyes hackers are the scum of the earth ( what 1.9 pvp and the eula enforcement was for)
Fifth: if there are no rules theres none to break
Sixth: its unfair to hackers that have already been perm banned
Seventh: most of these games are designed to be long such as eggwars meaning games would be to short and
Eighth:hacking gives extreme stats so with the stats (especially regen or strafing with bhop) a fight could last forever

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
First of all even in hacking theres advantages because some have better clients than others
Second: if you want to hack the only server you can is 2b2t
Third: there are to many players that want to play legit most of these games (excluding eggwars, no longer a cubecraft only thing) are only found on cubecraft
Fourth: in mojangs eyes hackers are the scum of the earth ( what 1.9 pvp and the eula enforcement was for)
Fifth: if there are no rules theres none to break
Sixth: its unfair to hackers that have already been perm banned
Seventh: most of these games are designed to be long such as eggwars meaning games would be to short and
Eighth:hacking gives extreme stats so with the stats (especially regen or strafing with bhop) a fight could last forever
Eggwars is long if the players decide to turtle on their island once they're well equipped. If a player executes a rush correctly and efficiently, then the games will be shorter.

Also, Mojang has stated that by their definition, an illegal MC client is a hacked client, but the hacked clients we're used to (e.g. Wurst, Huzuni, Impact) are considered modded clients. Mojang has done VERY little to combat hacking (heck, you can FLY in vanilla without getting kicked if the flyer lands periodically before the kick).

@HackersDontWin: I asked you something in a PM (I can invite you to it). Would you mind explaining in private please?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Eggwars is long if the players decide to turtle on their island once they're well equipped. If a player executes a rush correctly and efficiently, then the games will be shorter.

Also, Mojang has stated that by their definition, an illegal MC client is a hacked client, but the hacked clients we're used to (e.g. Wurst, Huzuni, Impact) are considered modded clients. Mojang has done VERY little to combat hacking (heck, you can FLY in vanilla without getting kicked if the flyer lands periodically before the kick).

@HackersDontWin: I asked you something in a PM (I can invite you to it). Would you mind explaining in private please?
If the moded hacking clients are ok than why did mojang force every server to take down unbans from stores

yocow

Jun 22, 2016
here, reporting rulebreakers
Whenever I see someone whining in chat about hackers, I just tell them to get video evidence instead of freaking out in chat.

I know a lot of the community is people who don't have gaming computers, but anyone with a higher end NVIDIA graphics card can use a little feature called Shadowplay. It let's you save the last few minutes of gameplay as a video, without having to have a program open at all times, which is PERFECT for reporting hackers. I always have this on whenever I play on Cubecraft. If you have a NVIDIA graphics card, definitely turn this on if you want to report hackers.

AMD cards might have a similar feature, but I'm not sure. It's invaluable for reporting hackers.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
If the moded hacking clients are ok than why did mojang force every server to take down unbans from stores
That's because unban passes were against the EULA. Hacked clients, according to Mojang, are pirated clients or cracked versions of MC - those are legally not allowed. The hacked clients we're used to such as Wurst are fine because they just come with mods only - they still require the user to play with an MC license. Here's a quote from Mojang itself.

Marc Watson, a Mojang employee, said this:
If you're running a server and charging money to un-ban people, you are a terrible server admin.

The EULA is there to encourage fair play in terms of no pay-to-win. This would make it so people can buy their way in with money, which is unfair for those who don't have the money to afford it or refuse to use additional money in-game. Same went for those with OP donor kits against standard no-rank kits.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom