Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Do you ever find yourself typing out messages before the game starts, only for it to disappear before you could hit enter, as you are released from your cage when the game begins?

No? Well this guy does:
upload_2018-2-14_19-40-1.png

and it makes him very angry...

upload_2018-2-14_19-53-28.png

I propose a change should be made so that the message a player is typing does not disappear when the game starts.

I don't see why this happens; there's really no need for it other than maybe to focus their attention on the action.
In reality it often slows them down as they type it out again (and they can't press the up arrow to reclaim it as it was never sent in the first place).

Since this also happens on some other servers I tested, I thought this may be a bug with Minecraft, however when setting up the same situation in a vanilla server - even with giving kits and changing their gamemode - it didn't stop them from typing out a message.

It's a small change, but is really worthwhile in my opinion.​

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I think the chat interface closes whenever the player is moving or falling. Maybe it's a Minecraft thing. Maybe it's Cubecraft.
Either way this help a lot.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I don't understand why this is either, but it's not like you have to typ everything over again. (Press T again --> Press your arrow key up --> Press enter). Also, most of the time people jusy say 'GL' or 'GL HF' or 'Good luck'
So it's not that hard to typ

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
I don't understand why this is either, but it's not like you have to typ everything over again. (Press T again --> Press your arrow key up --> Press enter). Also, most of the time people jusy say 'GL' or 'GL HF' or 'Good luck'
So it's not that hard to typ
Since it was never sent in the first place, it was not logged by the client so pressing t and going through previous messages will not work.

Indeed, most of the time this problem doesn't affect people, but I find the problem annoying especially when communicating in party chat.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Do you ever find yourself typing out messages before the game starts, only for it to disappear before you could hit enter, as you are released from your cage when the game begins?

No? Well this guy does:
View attachment 142434

and it makes him very angry...

View attachment 142439

I propose a change should be made so that the message a player is typing does not disappear when the game starts.

I don't see why this happens; there's really no need for it other than maybe to focus their attention on the action.
In reality it often slows them down as they type it out again (and they can't press the up arrow to reclaim it as it was never sent in the first place).

Since this also happens on some other servers I tested, I thought this may be a bug with Minecraft, however when setting up the same situation in a vanilla server - even with giving kits and changing their gamemode - it didn't stop them from typing out a message.

It's a small change, but is really worthwhile in my opinion.​
Poor little dude! I don't see why not.
I think the chat interface closes whenever the player is moving or falling. Maybe it's a Minecraft thing. Maybe it's Cubecraft.
Either way this help a lot.
Its not.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ngl the only reason im being active on minecraft is because of my cousin
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D ✨🎉
Reesle wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳 🍔
Top Bottom