BurgerCat13

Novice Member
Feb 24, 2023
Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
Unlikely due to some obvious reasons:

Matchmaking will take too long
Any Mega games which has 40 players already takes some time for it to be full imagine how much more if its 100 players

Matches will take too long
Trying to end a game is quite hard to do since there will be 50 players that will be defending their base and it may even take a 20mins or more just for one match to end

It may be very laggy
100 players in one match may be too much for one game to handle and it may even just close down midway

I would suggest maybe instead of 100 players make it 50 so its a 25v25 to avoid it being laggy or take less time to fill and when to stop games taking too long their eggs will be automatically destroyed at a certain amount of time

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

BicolourSine41

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
The matchmaking will take very long and it will be very campy with debris in 1 min
Unlikely due to some obvious reasons:

Matchmaking will take too long
Any Mega games which has 40 players already takes some time for it to be full imagine how much more if its 100 players

Matches will take too long
Trying to end a game is quite hard to do since there will be 50 players that will be defending their base and it may even take a 20mins or more just for one match to end

It may be very laggy
100 players in one match may be too much for one game to handle and it may even just close down midway

I would suggest maybe instead of 100 players make it 50 so its a 25v25 to avoid it being laggy or take less time to fill and when to stop games taking too long their eggs will be automatically destroyed at a certain amount of time
25v25 still could be ok

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I propose to add GIGA mode in EggWars.The essence of the mode is that the players are 100 and 50 players in each team (Red and Blue) and also 2 eggs in each team.It will be necessary to destroy both that the team would stop reviving.:egg:
This will be great but a 100 player in game this will be the same like bridge games

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sad to not see you in orange! I wish you the best of luck!
AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations man! 🎉🎉
AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Mannn :(
Thank you for your time with us, it was fun honestly, you will be missed :<
Top Bottom