Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

c r i n g e

Jul 25, 2016
reprotland.
This is a skywars basic suggestion.
So tryhqrds always vote basic so they can abuse swordsman.
My suggestion is make swordsman sharpness 1 in basic. It can be annoying to play everygame in basic and have tryhqrds with sharp 2 rushing you.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I don't think Cubecraft will change kits depending on gamemode, then kits also should need a buff in OP ;)

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Changing swordsman from Iron to Stone in the previous update was a good choice, but making it now even lower will make the kit just useless. Kits are there for advantages, otherwise they wouldn't be there, and if you know how to use it in good situations, then that's how it works. I feel the the same when people suggest to make rushing bannable, there's nothing illegal to it. I've honestly never been rushed with a swordsman kit. The main reason why I don't want to change it again is because in Normal and especially OP are they already pretty useless, and it's also possible to find good weapons in basic. Also changing it only in Basic to sharpness 1 isn't a good idea either.

D

Deleted member 352903

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not sure about it
I 50% agree because it’s reqlly annoying tho.
But changing kits depending on the mode... hm idk

c r i n g e

Jul 25, 2016
reprotland.
Changing swordsman from Iron to Stone in the previous update was a good choice, but making it now even lower will make the kit just useless. Kits are there for advantages, otherwise they wouldn't be there, and if you know how to use it in good situations, then that's how it works. I feel the the same when people suggest to make rushing bannable, there's nothing illegal to it. I've honestly never been rushed with a swordsman kit. The main reason why I don't want to change it again is because in Normal and especially OP are they already pretty useless, and it's also possible to find good weapons in basic. Also changing it only in Basic to sharpness 1 isn't a good idea either.
And why isn't it better to change it in basic? You still didn't tell me.

D

Deleted member 100818

Some kits are just better in basic than others. When they've made the kits more balanced, all kits were helpful instead of swordsman and iron golem. At this point, everyone has the same kit with the same chances, destroying it with this would make the games less fun.

Reactions: Priley

c r i n g e

Jul 25, 2016
reprotland.
Some kits are just better in basic than others. When they've made the kits more balanced, all kits were helpful instead of swordsman and iron golem. At this point, everyone has the same kit with the same chances, destroying it with this would make the games less fun.
Swordsman is in basic stupidly OP.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Swordsman is a pretty worthless kit even in basic. In solo I just go blacksmith in basic so I can get the same sword as a swordsman after opening a few chests and have a prot 1 diamond helmet on top of that as well as some other protection 2 armor pieces. Digger could even be a better in solo as well since you would get an iron sword and iron armor with the right abilities. In team you could have an enchanter as well with digoer and get even more iron and diamond enchanted gear quickly. Basically, most kits are OP in basic and many of them are much better than swordsman.

Swordsman has only one use: rush the first few people next to you and hope they don't get geared up by the time you reach them.

Reactions: SpringWarz

c r i n g e

Jul 25, 2016
reprotland.
Swordsman is a pretty worthless kit even in basic. In solo I just go blacksmith in basic so I can get the same sword as a swordsman after opening a few chests and have a prot 1 diamond helmet on top of that as well as some other protection 2 armor pieces. Digger could even be a better in solo as well since you would get an iron sword and iron armor with the right abilities. In team you could have an enchanter as well with digoer and get even more iron and diamond enchanted gear quickly. Basically, most kits are OP in basic and many of them are much better than swordsman.

Swordsman has only one use: rush the first few people next to you and hope they don't get geared up by the time you reach them.
I am not talking about the best kit, i am talking about that the sharpness is used to abuse, i am asking to make people use more kits then only swordsman or enderman. Make more kits equal in power. And make swordsman less OP.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom