Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
This map (as said before) already excists. But I like this one better! You have smaller islands and that was the main reason I disliked the snakes map! You couldn'tt see anything if you were at the bottom! I'm glad you made this map and I hope this map will be used as a replacement
No please... I love snakes, because often you don't need to bridge to get to mid and I wish there were more maps like the current snakes, instead of maps with mid being 500 blocks away with no reason whatsoever to get to. Which makes games less interesting and repetitive.

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
No please... I love snakes, because often you don't need to bridge to get to mid and I wish there were more maps like the current snakes, instead of maps with mid being 500 blocks away with no reason whatsoever to get to. Which makes games less interesting and repetitive.

I've never been in mid on that map because if you're not on the most high snake you will most likely be killed instantly

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
I like the map! Much better than what I could do. But like lots of people are saying, a snake map already exists, so maybe just say that it is... cobra? I don't know. I like it though!

Reactions: ciwa
Members Online

Latest profile posts

lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom