Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
(my shortest suggestion ever)
PLEASE ADD A CHEST ON TOP OF THIS IRON BLOCK IN THE SKYWARS SOLO MAP SNAKES!!!
IMG_8720.jpeg

IT BUGS ME SO MUCH!1!1!1!!1

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
To be fair it’s useful for crafting purposes, and I’d break it sometimes

Iron is the most craftable/useful item in Minecraft, and it can be seen as the next best thing below diamond. It makes sense for an item like Block of Lapis Lazuli to be under a chest because of its lack of usefulness besides enchanting, but iron is a lot better

Firstly, crafting iron armor. This could be especially useful when it’s a round of Basic items, or I’d sometimes replace Protection I chainmail armor with iron (though I’m not sure if that’s effective, just kind of a habit). You can also use the iron from the block to craft a better sword

Most importantly, it can be used for crafting smithing tables which makes this map slightly OP in a way. I’ve smelted 4 iron ingots (or however many it takes) to make a smithing table, and that in itself is risky and tedious. You can get those instantly and easily with an iron block

In rounds where the center is taken over by a full netherite guy, I can finally amount to him by getting netherite of my own. Take that, netherite guy!

I have a positive view of the iron block, which is a thing that’ll differ with each player, kind of like playing styles

For me personally, a chest on top would annoy me more than the iron block itself and would kind of make it more of an obstacle

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
For me personally, a chest on top would annoy me more than the iron block itself and would kind of make it more of an obstacle
than just.. break the iron under the chest? the chest wont be broken if you break the block beneath it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom