Status
Not open for further replies.

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Hey there!

I want to tell you something.
I watched the "Report A Player" section and bottom right I get alerts you know.
But when I open the alerts it is full with "Teaming in Solo Eggwars/ Skywars .
And I think it is annoying for staff to reply to all that treads by saying teaming is allowed.
So my question is to make a sticky tread with the title " Teaming in Solo Skywars is allowed "

Thank you.

Last edited:

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Hey there!

I want to tell you something.
I watched the "Report A Player" section and bottom right I get alerts you know.
But when I open the alerts it is full with "Teaming in Solo Eggwars/ Skywars .
And I think it is annoying for staff to reply to all that treads by saying teaming is allowed.
So my question is to make a sticky tread with the title " Teaming in Solo Eggwars / Skywars is allowed "

Thank you.
Teaming in solo skywars is allowed, but teaming in solo eggwars isn't. There is no punishment for it yet, however.

Blade/Hviav

May 20, 2016
Everywhere
GtxQvoH.gif

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
That's what I mean there is no punishment right now.
but it's still not allowed in Eggwars. Why tell them that it's allowed and then they get upset when they get punished for doing it after a punishment is able to be given?

It is not allowed to team in Solo skywars and Eggwars. They are working on a new ban system. So it will be bannable ASAP.
It is allowed in solo skywars. Just not solo eggwars.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
@Tacosbefriends said it isn't allowed. But they don't have a punishment system for it yet.
Teaming has always been allowed in solo skywars (as long as I've known). It was never allowed in solo eggwars. It's true that we don't have a proper punishment for teaming/cross-teaming at the moment. There will be a proper punishment in the future.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Teaming has always been allowed in solo skywars (as long as I've known). It was never allowed in solo eggwars. It's true that we don't have a proper punishment for teaming/cross-teaming at the moment. There will be a proper punishment in the future.
But why is it allowed in Solo Skywars but not in Solo Eggwars then?

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
But why is it allowed in Solo Skywars but not in Solo Eggwars then?
From what I've learned since I've been here, teaming has been allowed in solo skywars for as long as it's been around. Since the addition of solo eggwars, teaming hasn't been allowed. It would bring an uproar if we made it to where teaming wasn't allowed in solo skywars when players have been able to team for so long.

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
From what I've learned since I've been here, teaming has been allowed in solo skywars for as long as it's been around. Since the addition of solo eggwars, teaming hasn't been allowed. It would bring an uproar if we made it to where teaming wasn't allowed in solo skywars when players have been able to team for so long.
Ok, I just edited this tread! :D
Thanks for replying!

ImABubbleHead

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2015
London, UK.
Yeah. I've made the mistake of reporting teamers in solo sky wars, so if there was some way to remind players it is allowed would be nice.

There used to be a notice on the banner of the Skywars lobby stating that teaming in normal Skywars was allowed however it was removed/changed not sure of the reason though.

Reactions: Steyro

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Teaming in solo Skywars and Eggwars is a point of contention at the moment. In the future, we will be issuing very short bans for teaming in solo games. For now, we're still working out which games should allow and disallow teaming. There's currently no punishment for teaming in solo games, but we do have team versions of these games for a reason.

In short, stop teaming in solo games. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom