Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Muse, while I wasn't very intrigued by you at the start, you've always been a good person to me. During the time I was builder, you always lifted my spirit, always made me feel better when I was down, you knew every trick into getting someone in a better mood. I'm not sure about you, but I love to see the people around me to be happy. You were able to do that with almost anyone you'd meet. I hope you can take this attribute further into your life, and I believe that you will make this world a better place for all of us. Not that just play on CubeCraftGames, but all the people in the world. Though you may not become an extremely famous person, the people you've affected will take what you've done, and use it to make others feel better, eventually spreading across the globe. As everyone will miss you, I'll miss you as well. Though we haven't been the "best of friends", I can definitely say you've been one of my greatest friends on the server, even at the points in which you seemed to ignore me :P I hope you have a swell time at your school, make good friends, and I hope to be able to speak to you again :)

MinecraftPenguin21

Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2014
Wall Maria, Shiganshina District,
So as some of you might already know, i'll be going to a new school this sunday. Since i'm going to a boarding school, and my time will be very limited with 38+ lessons per weeks, and the fact im going to be living on the school for the next year. So i have decided to step down from head-admin because with my limited time i don't think it would be fair for any of us that i would continue as head-admin.

I have been on cubecraftgames for about a year now, and im reallly sad that i have to leave this way, but i don't get much choice in this matter. I have made a lot of friends over this year, and im proud to have been a part of the best build and staff team in the world :). I will continue to try to be admin and builder, but my time will be limited and i wont be able to be in calls for a very long time, if at all. You guys are the best people out there, and it has been an honor to work with you guys and girls. I will cherish all the memories i have with you :).

I have agreed with @jinjo90 and @Efcluke94 that @Efcluke94 will take up the mantle as headbuilder and head admin

If you have any questions i'll still be here untill sunday evening, but for now goodbye people, i will really miss you all.
will you ever come back?

Reactions: musemat

Stewart066

Feb 17, 2014
No Where & Everywhere
Musey da bae x0x0
srsly dnt leave me <3
I will miss our 5 hour calls of you telling me to go to sleep because it's 6am
I remember the first call with you, it was so awkward I didn't know what to say
You better not stop talking to me doe liek srsly
And you better still have time for Megan and I annoying chu x0x0
I don't see why people would think we are together? It doesn't seem like we are or anything haha
Have fun at school m8
Dnt be ratchet xxxxxxxxxxxx

D

Deleted member 8554

Goodbye musemat. I will miss you! Best wishes, Piggygirl120 ^(oo)^

s__a__r__a__h

Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2014
your dreams
MUSE WHY YOU DO THIS??????

I'll miss the days of killer and muffin yelling "BUDDY" as the pedo teamspeak robot voice says "user entered your channel"...

Best of luck with your school, (as tooooo many people have already said)

- Sarah who was always the one with the mic muted ;)

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Goodbye Muse, we'll miss you.
I'm sure Luke will do a great job as the new head admin and builder :D
Kinda off topic but, why are people liking this thread? He's leaving ffs you're supposed to be sad and you're not supposed to like it xD
bc we support his decision. + , you dont have to like ONLY because you find it funny or entertaining....

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
g1336120058969486087.jpg
but seriously, bai :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom