Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
When you land, you land on a cliff. You happily look at the cookie. But while your taking that beautiful and breathtaking look, I start plucking the feathers of your wings off. You turn around when you see me and throw a punch at me. I jump over you and you stumble, fall into the lake below the cliff. When you fall, you fear of dying so you let go of the cookie to grab that picture of your parents in your jacket. I jump down and grab the cookie before taking off in my hoverboard I bought. I see you crash into the lake as I laugh a quite crazy laugh, since that water is cold.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I put a spell on you (because I am a witch) so that you think the Cookie is a disgusting, Idk what. Let´s say insect. You throw the cookie away and you smile at me. You thank me for saving you from that monster. I slowly walk to the cookie and pick it up while singing "The winner takes it aaallllllll!!!"
It is a sunny day so I decide to go swimming.

gamehurricane19

Suddenly, A cold wind blows from the north. The body of water were you decided to go swimming freezes over. You can't break the top layer of ice and you and the cookie freezes over. I use the power of /gamemode 1 to cut a hole in the ice, grab the cookie, and spawn a furnace to defrost it. Soon its back to its warm cookie self.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Suddenly, you trip into a huge ravine that diglett dug out, and you take too much fall damage and die. I inherit the cookie.

gamehurricane19

Your inside the ravine and you look up, you see me standing there with a pokeball in hand. You see me throw it and a Glaceon Pops out. I say a command to it, and It Attacks. The sky starts to get cloudy, and the wind is howling. You can now hear thunder and lightning crackling everywhere. Then you feel a drop of rain hit your face. You realized the move I used was Rain Dance. In a Instant, the Rain batters down on you, and makes a swift moving river. You fall into it and as you fall, I grab the cookie from you. You get washed away down river. I now have the cookie.

D

Deleted member 8554

Your inside the ravine and you look up, you see me standing there with a pokeball in hand. You see me throw it and a Glaceon Pops out. I say a command to it, and It Attacks. The sky starts to get cloudy, and the wind is howling. You can now hear thunder and lightning crackling everywhere. Then you feel a drop of rain hit your face. You realized the move I used was Rain Dance. In a Instant, the Rain batters down on you, and makes a swift moving river. You fall into it and as you fall, I grab the cookie from you. You get washed away down river. I now have the cookie.
I hit you on the head with a frying pan and you get knocked out. I grab the cookie and put it in a bakery on a tray full of other cookies. Now you haven to find the right one >:)

D

Deleted member 8554

I hit you on the head with a frying pan and you get knocked out. I grab the cookie and put it in a bakery on a tray full of other cookies. Now you haven to find the right one >:)
And there are also a ton of other trays with the same kind and amount of cookies.

_Patrickk

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2014
Australia
You realise the cookie was actually in @Aimee2323 's pocket and it gets melted in the fire... I find Chuck Norris and force him to use his powers to reform the cookie and then I take it. >: )

D

Deleted member 8554

I distract you by showing you funny Youtube videos and Vines and while you are watching I take the cookie and hide it in a random location at a shopping mall.

Sccottyyy

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2014
1397987557132.jpg

Whilst you look at this cute picture of a cat I stole the cookie off you.

Reactions: KoningKiwi

Parvati12

Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I explode your toy pony and whilst you are shocked I take the two cookies, I escape by teleporting away (I got da power) on the way I got hungry though so I eat 1 of the cookies. So now there is 1 cookie left ;3

Masouri

Sep 20, 2014
Greece
Noooooo I'll avenge Phil And I ride on my toy horsie and take my toy wooden sword and take back da cookies
(I just had to reply to avenge Phil)

D

Deleted member 8554

I kill the clone by screaming in his face, take the cookies, and hide them at Disneyland.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom