Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
OHH but were you wrong? i scratch the forefield with ma claws and everything explodes...then i go to my house and bake some sugar cookies. i eat all the cookies but 1. I GOT DA COOKIE

D

Deleted member 8554

I put on the movie Frozen then while you are busy watching I snatch the cookies and put them inside The Marionette's music box where he will keep them safe for me.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I get out my watergun, sneak up behind you and press it against your head. "Gimme da cookie!" You are so scared that you slowly but surely walk to the music box and get the cookie out. I take the cookie and run to the next park. I then sit down in the grass.

Exciting_pancake

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2014
The UK
I run in, James Bond style, wrestle you to the ground, you scream and hand over the cookie. I jump into my batmobile and sweg off with the cookie.

_Patrickk

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2014
Australia
I run in, Michael Bay style, blow up your batmobile, grab the cookie as everything is being blown up and then I jump on my unicorn and run off with the cookie

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
I shoot a tranquilizer dart at your unicorn, then you start to fall down. You let go off the cookie and start screaming, and I catch the cookie and go into a cave, and I have an army of men with spears, swords, and bows and arrows. You land on a duck in a duck pond, and get covered in feathers.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I tell you it's really 2014 and your profile picture is wrong, whilst you look around confused, realise there aren't any hover boards as promised in back to the future, you think it must be 2014, whilst you're doing that I steal the cookies

Reactions: Yittamonkey

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
You are actually a mysophobe and I tell you how many people have touched the cookie. You get freaked out and drop the cookie right into my hands.

Exciting_pancake

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2014
The UK
You get slepped for being a liar, you spit your teeth out cartoon, slow mo style, I swoop in riding my flying turkey, you freak out while I grab the cookie out of your hands, i'm now high in the air on my flying turkey.

gamehurricane19

Unfortunately for you, Santa has joined me in my quest for the cookie. We pull up along side you, the turkey get scared and starts to fall. As you spiral in to a dive, Santa and I follow suit grabbing the cookie when we both pull other of the dive. We then fly to the north pole for some milk with the cookie.

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
While you fly with Santa . I fly with Chuck Norris and we use our Magical Powers to stop the atmoshpere from working . Santa and you cant fly anymore and are stuck in an endless Black Hole that got created when I ended the Atmoshpere . You give me the Cookie so that I save the World with my Magical Powers and then the best part... I eat the cookie

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I see you eat the cookie, and I get mad. So I take the cookie out of your mouth. Slap Chuck Norris until he agrees to use his powers to reform the cookie, and I take off running with the cookie.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
You run into a severe storm that you sadly didn't get the severe warning for. I stand there with an iPad and an obvious "WARNING" in the distance. You run over to me and agree to give me the cookie if I warn you next time there's a severe warning.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
You fall over because your shoelaces have been mysteriously tied together *innocent whistle* I guess i'll just take the cookie from your pocket then.

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
steals-your-cookie.jpg

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom