Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
How the game works:

One member has the Cookie at the beginning of the game. The next one wants it though, badly which is why they will try to steal it in a funny way.
Your stories should be as weird and crazy as possible. It can be fun and I hope that this isn´t too confusing ;P

Example:

Member 1: I hold the cookie in my hand
Member 2: I tickle you till you let go of it. I take the cookie and run away.
(And so on. Always make sure to have the cookie in the end)

Rules:

1. Be respectful to other players.
2. Post once. Then wait for about 3 people to reply.
3. Do not eat the cookie.

I will start:
I have the cookie and climb up on top of the Himalaya. On the top is a portal which leads to a mysterious world. I hope that noone can follow me...

Last edited:

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
I spray you with water until you let go of the cookie, then i grab it and jump off of a mountain with a parachute.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I throw chocolate bar at you. I can see that you want it. You try to resist but after a few you throw the Cookie away and you start eating the chocolate like a cray squirrel (Idk what that is supposed to be O.o). I quickly grab the cookie, get in my car and drive away.

Exciting_pancake

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2014
The UK
On no, you drove into my tricycle. You mysteriously get thrown out of your car, left on the ground, cookie missing (which is now in my hand). I grab my tricycle and peddle away.

Reactions: TlmeLord

Bethany409

Aug 16, 2014
the wild side
I run after you and your tricycle, carrying my yodeling goat. My goat uses it's yodeling powers to levitate the cookie out of your hand, and I grab the cookie. Me and my goat start to fly away with the cookie.

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
Wow masouri, I never knew you were that violent.
Then I take a heat gun and put you under a heat-lamp and you drop the cookie and I take BACK THE COOKIE LIKE COOKIE MONSTER :D

Masouri

Sep 20, 2014
Greece
Then I use the force and drag u back towards me and take the cookie then ride into the sunset with my toy horse I HAVE DA COOKIE

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
I use my lightsaber from Luke Skywalker and we have a duel till I stab the cookie out of your hand then I lunge toward it and steak it! I HAVE DAT COOKIE NOW!

Masouri

Sep 20, 2014
Greece
I use my sister to make u fall in love with u and I take the cookie U guys had a happy life <3

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
What the heck
I then escape form your plot and I turn into my true half-herobrine serial killer self and I see you in skywars and I knock you off the ledge and grab the cookie!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom