Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
I sneak up behind you and cut open the magical bag, then climb onto my futuristic hoverboard, and get away

D

Deleted member 8554

I shoot a tranquilizer dart at you which makes you pass out and the hoverboard runs out of fuel eventually, then I grab the cookie while you are unconcious then I take it and lock it up in a treasure box which can only be unlocked with a certain key (which I destroy) then I bury it.

Reactions: gamehurricane19
D

Deleted member 8554

I shoot a tranquilizer dart at you which makes you pass out and the hoverboard runs out of fuel eventually, then I grab the cookie while you are unconcious then I take it and lock it up in a treasure box which can only be unlocked with a certain key (which I destroy) then I bury it.
And also I'm standing on top of where I buried it.

gamehurricane19

Unluckily for you, while you were locking the box, I slowed down time enough so I could take the key, and plant a fake one. You locked it with the fake one leaving it unlocked without realizing it, and when you bury it, you don't notice I'm watching. FN@F 3 comes out and you leave allowing me to dig the box up, and get the cookie. I then fly away on top of Nyan Cat holding the cookie in my hand.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I disregard your filthy dirt-covered cookie and make my own, enough to share with all my friends and loved ones. In a monumental and historic occasion, I bring an end to the Great Cookie War, uniting millions in peace and harmony under this bountiful era of cookie production.

I also shoot @gamehurricane19 from hundreds of feet away.
Team_Fortress_2_Sniper_GIF_by_coverop.gif

I declare the site of the buried cookie a national monument and put the cookie in the Smithsonian so that future generations may learn from the error of humanity's past.

D

Deleted member 8554

I disregard your filthy dirt-covered cookie and make my own, enough to share with all my friends and loved ones. In a monumental and historic occasion, I bring an end to the Great Cookie War, uniting millions in peace and harmony under this bountiful era of cookie production.

I also shoot @gamehurricane19 from hundreds of feet away.
Team_Fortress_2_Sniper_GIF_by_coverop.gif

I declare the site of the buried cookie a national monument and put the cookie in the Smithsonian so that future generations may learn from the error of humanity's past.
It was not covered in dirt because I put it in a box.

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Up until I asked God to teleport the cookie to my hand with the help of Satan's forcefield to prevent anyone from taking my cookie.

The End. I win

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom