Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

/report stats - mainly for helper application


  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
1,559
4,667
384
Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! - this is a repost of one of my thread https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/stats-of-your-in-game-reports.278327/

Hello,

i think there should be stats of your in game reports for the following reasons;

firstly, it would thank more
secondly, it would encourage the communitee to help more seeing how many punishments they've helped with
thirdly, it would help out with helper applications, in game reports are the exact same as website reports, currently u need like 50 reports for helper meaning people using labymod can get it or people who just rather /report

more info here https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/stats-of-your-in-game-reports.278327/
 

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
2,260
5,126
438
24
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I agree that the history of /report reports should be visible (if this is possible).

I don't agree with what you said about the helper application part. People applying for helper should be aware of the workings of both report systems, just using the /report command is not enough. The /report command is not exactly the same as the website and someone applying for helper should have experience with both systems.
 

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
196
540
174
21
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I 100% agree with this... I have multiple pages of reports, but when I am asked how many total reports I have, its impossible for me to give the right amount... A button where you can see previous pages would also be great in addition to the normal stats.
I think the stats and the previous page button can all be done with items in the bottom row of the /reports menu

1617036570490.png

P: Total punished
I: Total innocent
C: Total closed

>: Next page
 

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
2,882
10,798
524
22
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
secondly, it would encourage the communitee to help more seeing how many punishments they've helped with
thirdly, it would help out with helper applications, in game reports are the exact same as website reports, currently u need like 50 reports for helper meaning people using labymod can get it or people who just rather /report
I don't agree with what you said about the helper application part. People applying for helper should be aware of the workings of both report systems, just using the /report command is not enough. The /report command is not exactly the same as the website and someone applying for helper should have experience with both systems.
To add onto this, you need 50 website reports.
 

Camezonda

Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
6,410
8,832
608
27
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Yeah, a similar suggestion was implemented the other day. Basically, there's now a nether star in the /report menu which tells you your overall stats for ingame reports. I'm assuming that this basically means the same suggestion as yours, am I correct?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Matriox

Camezonda

Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
6,410
8,832
608
27
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Already implemented!

Locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Mohammed Edries wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for follow 🌹
hamwody wrote on Mohammed Edries's profile.
Thanks for follow big M❤️
Top Bottom