Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2pancakes

Dedicated Member
May 15, 2016
The Nether (lands)
I still think this is a great idea. I think it has been requested many times now and I still don’t know the reason why this is implemented. As @JDgamers already said, some players want to keep there stats hidden. So if this going to be a feature added to the game there might be a command added like “/stats hide”.

Reactions: juqn and JDgamers

juqn

Jan 19, 2020
Spain
www.twitter.com
I still think this is a great idea. I think it has been requested many times now and I still don’t know the reason why this is implemented. As @JDgamers already said, some players want to keep there stats hidden. So if this going to be a feature added to the game there might be a command added like “/stats hide”.

That's why I added that idea to the suggestion. It would be so nice to have that in CubeCraft. Hope they can see this thread!

Reactions: 2pancakes

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I like the idea of being able to see my stats when I'm in-game. It's a little annoying especially on bedrock when I have to click so many times just to find my own stats.
Like you said it would be nice if you could disable that other people can see you're stats.
(Woah you never lost a game of skywars? :))

Reactions: juqn

juqn

Jan 19, 2020
Spain
www.twitter.com
Hi there,
I like the idea of being able to see my stats when I'm in-game. It's a little annoying especially on bedrock when I have to click so many times just to find my own stats.
Like you said it would be nice if you could disable that other people can see you're stats.
(Woah you never lost a game of skywars? :))

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion with me! (I'm a pro player, I never lose ;))

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
You can do this already sort of. If you do /achievements you can see how many kills of the 10.000 you have. You can also see your wins, but those are the only things. I hope this helps you out. GL

See the image to see what I mean.

Attachments

• 2020-05-19_20.57.51.png
    2020-05-19_20.57.51.png
    464.9 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: juqn

juqn

Jan 19, 2020
Spain
www.twitter.com
You can do this already sort of. If you do /achievements you can see how many kills of the 10.000 you have. You can also see your wins, but those are the only things. I hope this helps you out. GL

See the imagine to see what I mean.

Yeah I know but that's only for SkyWars. My suggestion includes all gamemodes.

2pancakes

Dedicated Member
May 15, 2016
The Nether (lands)

See the image to see what I mean.
You can also walk up to the villager, and press the map in the bottom right corner. Then it just shows all your overall statistics. (Wins/Deaths/games played/etc.)

Aug 27, 2020
Going to the lobby to see how many wins or kills you have in a game mode it's a little bit maddening. Adding a new /stats command to see your stats in game would be easier for people trying to reach a number of kills or wins. This is what it could be shown:

/stats SkyWars

="Player"'s SkyWars Statistics=

Wins: 999
Kills: 999
Deaths: 999
Games played: 999
Arrows shot: 999
Arrows hit: 999
Blocks broken: 999
Blocks placed: 999
Distance walked: 999
Time played: 9 hours, 9 minutes, 9 seconds.

It could also be lit if we could see other players' stats doing /stats Player SkyWars.

This is the first suggestion I've ever done, if you think it is a good idea, please tell me so I can continue doing some suggestions!

EDIT: I see some people complaining about other players seeing their stats. I just had an idea:
It would be better if we could disable showing other players our stats using an option in the settings if we don't want them to be public. This could be the message shown when someone tries to see them having public stats disabled:

"Player" has made his statistics private!

Hope you like this, if you have any other idea to make this suggestion better, feel free to reply! :)
Yes, I very much agree with this and also the part about a setting choosing whether you would like others to be able to see your stats

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Yes, I very much agree with this and also the part about a setting choosing whether you would like others to be able to see your stats
No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

-Locked- 🔒

Reactions: Quis
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom