• Yes

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • No , please say why ?

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
Hello

I know this suggestion has been suggested before , but I think it would be better if you can see your own stats in-game , I know we can see it in the lobby , but maybe if you are in FFA or something else , you wanna see what your stats are so I hope this will be added ; something like /stats sw for your stats in sw or /stats pvp ? ( I mean this is only for yourself )
Preview ; /stats pvp : Message ; Click on the PVP game that you want to see your stats , FFA / DUELS / ASSASSINATION
FFA kills : 4028
FFA deaths : 1832
FFA blocks walked : 1812103
FFA time played : 6 days , 10 hours , 50 minutes , 26 seconds

Notes ; Vote in the poll if you agree / disagree , please say in the comments why .
Feel free to give your opinion , bye !

Superr2

Dec 6, 2015
Yes I agree with this , it is so annoying when I am in FFA and I want to see my kills , I need to leave :(

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
It's absolutely not a really necessary command, but it could be convenient one time if you're in a game and you want to know your statistics (I actually don't really know why you want to see your statistics while in a game, but okay).

Yes I agree but a lot of people are playing ffa / assa so it will be useful as command and maybe someone asks you how many wins / you can react fast ;p

Reactions: GewoonGamenYT

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I really like this idea!
You can show your friends how much you have won in-game, or if you are recording, you can see how much kills you have got in eggwars or something!
Nice idea, 1+

Mar 6, 2017
Oh yes, this would be useful. I like the idea. I have no idea why we can't see them in game though.
Maybe the developers didn't think about that.
Great suggestion!

Thanks,
Poseidon

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
Oh yes, this would be useful. I like the idea. I have no idea why we can't see them in game though.
Maybe the developers didn't think about that.
Great suggestion!

Thanks,
Poseidon

I'm sure the developers were thinking about that , but I think they didn't add it because there was less support for this command . Thanks though!

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I agree this would be an amazing suggestion, But I am going to suggest to add something to this. I think you should be able to type /stats (Player's Name) (Game mode) This will allow you to check yours and other players stats as well. Goodluck and Have an amazing day :)

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
I agree this would be an amazing suggestion, But I am going to suggest to add something to this. I think you should be able to type /stats (Player's Name) (Game mode) This will allow you to check yours and other players stats as well.

I think the most of the players do not want to share all their stats , thanks though!

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
This is true, but then cube can make it so you are able to toggle whether people would be able to see your stats. n the chest setting menu there will be a toggle show chats button and will allow you to choose Nobody, Friends Only and Everyone :)

oo , that is a good idea too ! Thanks for your feedback !:)

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
1500th message hehe..
Brought this message to the attention of higher staff due to all the positive feedback, I also like the idea of being able to check any of my stats from anywhere on the network ;)
I am not sure about checking stats of other players, I think its nice to ask them though it could be usefull to know what type of teammate is going to accompany you for your 40min eggwars game...

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
1500th message hehe..
Brought this message to the attention of higher staff due to all the positive feedback, I also like the idea of being able to check any of my stats from anywhere on the network ;)

Congrats :D And thanks for your feedback !

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
1500th message hehe..
I am not sure about checking stats of other players, I think its nice to ask them though it could be usefull to know what type of teammate is going to accompany you for your 40min eggwars game...
Yes, but @Wolkie said only for yourself.
I also like the idea!

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
Awesome idea! I personally would definitely use this in games, for example when someone asks "Hey Achillez, how many wins do you have now?" Then I'll be able to answer quick and easy. Thanks for the suggestion!

Thanks for your opinion about this suggestion , I really appreciate your feedback !<3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom