• Yes

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • No , please say why ?

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I am not sure about checking stats of other players, I think its nice to ask them though it could be usefull to know what type of teammate is going to accompany you for your 40min eggwars game...
I honestly don't understand why people are so worried about other players seeing their stats in a Minecraft server. If people are going to prejudge you for your stats then why are you playing with them? Pretty pathetic tbh (from both sides). I'd understand if it was for a Guild or something but Cubecraft doesn't have Guilds so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hello

I know this suggestion has been suggested before , but I think it would be better if you can see your own stats in-game , I know we can see it in the lobby , but maybe if you are in FFA or something else , you wanna see what your stats are so I hope this will be added ; something like /stats sw for your stats in sw or /stats pvp ? ( I mean this is only for yourself )
Preview ; /stats pvp : Message ; Click on the PVP game that you want to see your stats , FFA / DUELS / ASSASSINATION
FFA kills : 4028
FFA deaths : 1832
FFA blocks walked : 1812103
FFA time played : 6 days , 10 hours , 50 minutes , 26 seconds

Notes ; Vote in the poll if you agree / disagree , please say in the comments why .
Feel free to give your opinion , bye !
Well, I don't see this being useful while in-game. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have enough time to stop, look at my stats and send them to my team mate.
It's pretty useless inside lobbies since you can already see your stats there. So this suggestion is pretty unnescessary.
I do support being able to see my stats on the forums. Or even having this command to see your friends stats.

Also there's a simple solution for FFA and Assassinations. Simply bringing the old scoreboard back would make wonders. I suggested that a while ago here:
The Scoreboard:
Okay so I know that FFA is never going to be the old FFA again. But at least bring the old Scoreboard back. It simply turns the game more convenient and fun.
Here's a screenshot of how the FFA interface currently looks:
q2uLqCP.png

Completely plain. You can't even see on which server this is.

Here's is some footage of me playing on the old FFA (Sorry if it's a bit laggy, didn't have such a great pc back then):
Footage taken on March 12, 2016

As you can see the old FFA Scoreboard used to have the following:
It's name (During that time it was named KitPvP),
Kills: x,
Deaths: x,
TopKillstreak: x,
Killstreak: x,
and the server's ip.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I mean if you go in any lobby for example pvp lobby you can see your stats there and if you want to count your kills then each kill you get you add it you your stats it is a good idea tho hope if they add it

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
It's absolutely not a really necessary command, but it could be convenient one time if you're in a game and you want to know your statistics (I actually don't really know why you want to see your statistics while in a game, but okay).
Agreed, it seems like i kinda am the same as you.

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
I mean if you go in any lobby for example pvp lobby you can see your stats there and if you want to count your kills then each kill you get you add it you your stats it is a good idea tho hope if they add it
But i also agree with you, i think it's kind off handy.

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
This is true, but then cube can make it so you are able to toggle whether people would be able to see your stats. n the chest setting menu there will be a toggle show chats button and will allow you to choose Nobody, Friends Only and Everyone :)
Yep.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom