Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A pigeon

Add an option to erase stats pls. I would like to erase my embarassing survival games stats from a year ago . Im pretty sure a lot of other players wiuld like this as well. Ik theres already a way into tricking the admin into erasing the stats but its too much trouble. Please add /stats clear <minigame>
and “Are you sure?” Yes/No for those geniuses who’d use the command after no lifing eggwars for 70 days and then regret it later

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Add an option to erase stats pls. I would like to erase my embarassing survival games stats from a year ago . Im pretty sure a lot of other players wiuld like this as well. Ik theres already a way into tricking the admin into erasing the stats but its too much trouble. Please add /stats clear <minigame>
and “Are you sure?” Yes/No for those geniuses who’d use the command after no lifing eggwars for 70 days and then regret it later

Personally, I would like to see Cubecraft add a KDR or win/loss option to the leaderboards. If a /stats clear option existed people would be clearing their stats to try and get the best win/loss or kdr instead of having it be throughout their entire time on Cubecraft. Sure, some people will just make alts to use but the majority wont. To get around this, there could be set of rules such as minimum 100 wins or something. I have not made a suggestion thread about this yet but I will soon. For that reason, I am going to give this a -1, sorry.

Reactions: Buuuddy

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
This will most likely never get added. Imagine your friend or a total stranger will log into your account and erase all of your stats. By adding this option everyone has the risk of losing their stats, and I personally wouldn't want to risk my 3 year old stats with that.

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
This will most likely never get added. Imagine your friend or a total stranger will log into your account and erase all of your stats. By adding this option everyone has the risk of losing their stats, and I personally wouldn't want to risk my 3 year old stats with that.
The one who hacks into your account is probably going to make sure he changes your password, so you would have to buy another account and start from 0 again anyway.

+1

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
The one who hacks into your account is probably going to make sure he changes your password, so you would have to buy another account and start from 0 again anyway.
not really, there's always a good chance you are able to recover the account.

A

A pigeon

Lol what kind of an excuse is that . First off thats very unlikely. Second if someone hacksinto your account cubecraft stats should be least of your worries. Third you probably wont get your account back anyway . Fourth , usually this happens when you try to get free capes and give away your pass. If this happens im pretty sure someone wouldbr just go into cubecraft just to clear stats

Reactions: abfc2000

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Lol, I don't agree. In 2013, I was the WORST in Skywars: but if you REALLY want better stats, then player more. In 2013 I had 2500 deaths more than kills, now I have 2500 more kills than deaths. You can do it!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I think that would be a cool thing.
Maybe make it to where if you have like... a hundred wins in (name the minigame) then you get like points, or cubelets?
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday muffin! 🧁 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #58-
A group of flamingos is called a "flamboyance."
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Top Bottom