Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should stats be added? For points? What rank? (Use one vote for each question)

• Yes, stats should be added

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No, stats should not be added

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yes, it should cost points to use

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it should not cost points to use

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • It should require stone rank to use

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It should require iron rank to use

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It should require lapis rank to use

• It should require gold rank to use

• It should require diamond rank to use

• It should require emerald rank to use

• It should require obsidian rank to use

• It should require mod rank to use

• It should require admin rank to use

• Yes, stats should be added, but on the website

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
My suggestions often start with a story telling why I want something implemented, so here it is:
I was playing a game of slime survival, and I was one of the slimes, (this was freeze mode by the way) and I paralyzed someone and they said, "Powerofbeds, how do you do that?" So I said, "About 1k games of experience." I wasn't lieing, I had played about 700 games of snowman survival and 300 games of slime survival (no exaggeration). I would still count snowman survival as part of the 1k games, because it is basically the same game as slime survival. So, that guy said, "Yeah right. Lies." So I said, "No exaggeration, no joke, no lies, I'm serious" and he probably still didn't believe me. He didn't say anything, but I said, "Remember snowman survival?"

So, I kind of want him to believe me, so my suggestion is a /stats command. This command shows, for each game, games played, wins, and any other stat that is shown on the stats that you can see near the NPC or in the game. Slime survival games played also has snowman survival games played added to that (if possible).

Players type /stats <name> to show the requested player's stats. So, this could cost points to use, but it would show stats for every game. They could also do /stats <name> <game> to show a specific player's specific game stats. Since this would only have one option, it would not open a chest thingy to show games, but it would say the stats in chat. That way, the person who didn't believe me when I said I'd played about 1k games.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
My suggestions often start with a story telling why I want something implemented, so here it is:
I was playing a game of slime survival, and I was one of the slimes, (this was freeze mode by the way) and I paralyzed someone and they said, "Powerofbeds, how do you do that?" So I said, "About 1k games of experience." I wasn't lieing, I had played about 700 games of snowman survival and 300 games of slime survival (no exaggeration). I would still count snowman survival as part of the 1k games, because it is basically the same game as slime survival. So, that guy said, "Yeah right. Lies." So I said, "No exaggeration, no joke, no lies, I'm serious" and he probably still didn't believe me. He didn't say anything, but I said, "Remember snowman survival?"

So, I kind of want him to believe me, so my suggestion is a /stats command. This command shows, for each game, games played, wins, and any other stat that is shown on the stats that you can see near the NPC or in the game. Slime survival games played also has snowman survival games played added to that (if possible).

Players type /stats <name> to show the requested player's stats. So, this could cost points to use, but it would show stats for every game. They could also do /stats <name> <game> to show a specific player's specific game stats. Since this would only have one option, it would not open a chest thingy to show games, but it would say the stats in chat. That way, the person who didn't believe me when I said I'd played about 1k games.
This command should only be available to people with ranks. It shouldn't even be a command, as it would be too laggy, maybe it would be better to have a stats webpage as it has been suggested many times before.

Reactions: Patins

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Yes, but on the website.
And you should be able to turn it on and off. (People viewing ur stats) because not everyone wants People to see ur stats

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
They would requite a quite big menu to be able to show all the information, (Just like the old Vanity menu). And if it was shown as chat it would cause a lot of spam.
Well, it would have each game, and the chest type rows are 9 items. So they can have 9 games per row, meaning they'd only need 1 or 2 rows!
Besides, the way it would work is you put your mouse over the items representing the games and it would show the stats.

It would show in chat if you did /stats <player> <game> as it would show only the stats for a specific game. However, if you did /stats <player> and no specific game, it would show in chest type.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂