Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Hello! I'm back with another suggestion that is hopefully better than the one I did a while ago...
So, I am suggesting that there should be a section in Forums where you can check your status for the games you play. For example, Eggwars... In Forums, there will be a section that can show you your stats which includes wins, games played, win rate (%), etc.

The reason I am suggesting this is because a while ago, I didn't have my computer as I was overseas, but I wanted to check my stats for Eggwars, however, you can't check them in Forums, only in-game. :(
Therefore, I am suggesting this to be added (not only for Eggwars stats, but other games' stats too!)

Thank you.

Reactions: Despacito 2

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
I like your idea, but you can still see for yourself in a lobby of skywars,..., eggwars?
But okay, I agree with you. :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello! I'm back with another suggestion that is hopefully better than the one I did a while ago...
So, I am suggesting that there should be a section in Forums where you can check your status for the games you play. For example, Eggwars... In Forums, there will be a section that can show you your stats which includes wins, games played, win rate (%), etc.

The reason I am suggesting this is because a while ago, I didn't have my computer as I was overseas, but I wanted to check my stats for Eggwars, however, you can't check them in Forums, only in-game. :(
Therefore, I am suggesting this to be added (not only for Eggwars stats, but other games' stats too!)

Thank you.
I have seen quite some of these suggestion, so I will be sticking to my usual answer.

Yes, I would like this feature to be added because sometimes I can't hop in-game ( Vacation etc ) or I just wanted to look at my stats and sometimes I just don't bother to hop in-game just for that.

So why not?

Reactions: BlueQuakeAdmin_

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I agree, because someone may ask you for your amount of skywars wins and you can't remember, so instead of having to log in game and check, you could just look at the stats page. +1

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I saw something like this before, and what you had to do is like the report system, link your minecraft account with the Cube forums and it would automatically load your stats, vanity points normal points and stuff here on the forums. I can't wait to see something like this getting added.

Credits to @Dotsially

Last edited:

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
IMG_0368.PNG

Reactions: BlueQuakeAdmin_

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I saw something like this before, and what you had to do is like the report system, link your minecraft account with the Cube forums and it would automatically load your stats, vanity points normal points and stuff here on the forums. I can't wait to see something like this getting added.
Thank you.

Reactions: Cynamooo
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom