Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
random kids
/ignore? Or "asking/spamming for stuff is not allowed and can result in a mute
kill my animals
Animals on your claimed plot/chunk cant be hurt by other people (just like a skyblock server)
pretty spawn, 200 blocks or so of safezone, then APOCALYPSE. No trees, the land is scarred beyond recognition, ugly dirt houses and towers everywhere, inexplicable nether portals floating in the sky, and no animals for 1000 blocks.
Maybe store the original chunk and when a user isnt active the chunk resets to the natural look. Idk why someone wants to come online claim a land and be monthly active to keeps his crappy plot.
/reportplot [reason] (like the creative mode)?
If we could somehow keep unwanted players off of your property or just make sure they're not a nuisance, I'd be all for it.
(Prison has those things. You have a plot and can block people from coming on your plot

Plot or chunk = that thing you can claim

Last edited:
Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I love the idea of a constantly-running server, but I don't think survival is the way to go. I don't wanna build a nice house just for a bunch of random kids to come beg for diamonds and kill my animals. Also, survival servers all turn out the same way: pretty spawn, 200 blocks or so of safezone, then APOCALYPSE. No trees, the land is scarred beyond recognition, ugly dirt houses and towers everywhere, inexplicable nether portals floating in the sky, and no animals for 1000 blocks.

If we could somehow keep unwanted players off of your property or just make sure they're not a nuisance, I'd be all for it. I'd love something more in the vein of Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley, where there's a public town/play area, but everyone has their own farm/house that they can return to and work on. Skyblock did this well by letting players only build on their own, private islands. No one cares if you mess up your own island.

Survival servers are really not very fun when you have to deal with a bunch of random people destroying everything and being a bother. I understand you want anti-grief measures, but in my experience, players don't just destroy houses; they destroy the entire landscape. I don't want to play on a server where everything's torn up and disgusting-looking, no matter how many cool 1.13 features we throw at the player.

tl;dr: love the idea, hate the execution.
All the problems with killing animals and destroying stuff etc. can simply be solved by claims, described earlier:
As for the whole griefprotection and claiming stuff:

All chests, furnaces etc are automatically private but can be shared with other people using a command. Land is claimed by building on it. Placing a block will claim the surrounding area by 4 blocks in each direction.

Why this is better than other claiming systems: When you build something it will automatically get claimed. You can't forget to claim something. It doesn't claim the entire y-axis like most claim plugins do, so players can still mine underneath your base or travel above your base with a flying machine or a skybridge. It makes sure that the claimed land is actually used for something instead of just wasting space.
As for landscapes itself being ruined (like floating trees, random mines, no animals etc, there can be a resource world which resets every 24 hours. Players can get their floating trees and animal food over there, whilst the normal world wouldn't suffer the same fate as much.

As for players building ugly buildings, there's not really anything that can be done about that.

Reactions: TheBrownster

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
Suggestion for 1.13 survival
Add some custom advancements.
Advancement name : The Terracotta Army
Craft all 16 colors of terracotta.
Advancement name : Stone Age
Craft a stone pickax, axe, shovel, and hoe.
Advancement name : X Marks The Spot
Use a treasure map to find a Heart of the Sea in Buried Treasure.
Advancement name : Heeere's Johnny
Kill a Vindicator.
Advancement name : Underwater Duel
Kill a drowned using trident from at least 30 metres .
Advancement name : Engineer
Craft all types of redstone component.
Advancement name : True Feather Falling
Brew and drink a slow falling potion.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I love the idea of a constantly-running server, but I don't think survival is the way to go. I don't wanna build a nice house just for a bunch of random kids to come beg for diamonds and kill my animals. Also, survival servers all turn out the same way: pretty spawn, 200 blocks or so of safezone, then APOCALYPSE. No trees, the land is scarred beyond recognition, ugly dirt houses and towers everywhere, inexplicable nether portals floating in the sky, and no animals for 1000 blocks.

If we could somehow keep unwanted players off of your property or just make sure they're not a nuisance, I'd be all for it. I'd love something more in the vein of Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley, where there's a public town/play area, but everyone has their own farm/house that they can return to and work on. Skyblock did this well by letting players only build on their own, private islands. No one cares if you mess up your own island.

Survival servers are really not very fun when you have to deal with a bunch of random people destroying everything and being a bother. I understand you want anti-grief measures, but in my experience, players don't just destroy houses; they destroy the entire landscape. I don't want to play on a server where everything's torn up and disgusting-looking, no matter how many cool 1.13 features we throw at the player.

tl;dr: love the idea, hate the execution.
One way to overcome the unwanted player problem is a townie system. You claim chunks or areas of land which only designated people are able to edit (others can walk around into it but can’t access anything). Griefing and things would be disabled by turning off tnt explosions and mob griefing inside chunks (there would be settings for the area owners to enable for their own needs). Maybe add a way for staff members to do localized chunk resets so they could reset chunks around spawn if people are turning them into giant pits or cobblestone monsters. And cactus brought up the resource world which would also solve a lot of the resource problems (no pvp, world resets every so often, and more things that could be designated if this goes through).

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
As for landscapes itself being ruined (like floating trees, random mines, no animals etc, there can be a resource world which resets every 24 hours. Players can get their floating trees and animal food over there, whilst the normal world wouldn't suffer the same fate as much.

As for players building ugly buildings, there's not really anything that can be done about that.
How about resetting all unclaimed chunks every week or so? Or, "regenerate" them. All the chunks that have been destroyed, or that has weird random dirt huts and whatnot, it would all be reset back to how it formerly was; normal landscape.

Basically, automatic regeneration to all unclaimed chunks/land every week or every 2 weeks. This would help all formerly claimed chunks to be regenerated; buildings and chests all gone, and it would help clean the mess players would leave around randomly.

Also, no one seems to have talked about the "/lb tool" plugin that I mentioned before, giving you a wooden pickaxe, which helps staff see who broke or placed what block; and also for players to do /c access (player name), or something similar, (the command must be done over the specific chunk they want the player to place or destroy blocks on, c is for chunk) which gives friends the freedom to mess around that specific claimed chunks as well.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Suggestion for 1.13 survival
Add some custom advancements.
Advancement name : The Terracotta Army
Craft all 16 colors of terracotta.
Advancement name : Stone Age
Craft a stone pickax, axe, shovel, and hoe.
Advancement name : X Marks The Spot
Use a treasure map to find a Heart of the Sea in Buried Treasure.
Advancement name : Heeere's Johnny
Kill a Vindicator.
Advancement name : Underwater Duel
Kill a drowned using trident from at least 30 metres .
Advancement name : Engineer
Craft all types of redstone component.
Advancement name : True Feather Falling
Brew and drink a slow falling potion.
Sure, just make them a bit harder than "get some stone tools"
How about resetting all unclaimed chunks every week or so? Or, "regenerate" them. All the chunks that have been destroyed, or that has weird random dirt huts and whatnot, it would all be reset back to how it formerly was; normal landscape.
Maybe, but I like the resource world idea better.

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
not really.
Advancements replaced the achievements,and most of them whether achievement or advancement weren't as easy as "gather 16 clay" or "get some stone tools"
I called it advancements not achievements because most of them are not hard to do and not give you reward after you complete one of them. but sure we can make it harder if it included receive rewards.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Hmmm cool cool, this is definitely yes.

But do not be fooled. Notice how over fourty-five percent of the people who use personal dating ads for personal dating are already married and that the house fly hums in the middle octave key of F. Stay woke people and do not forget at all cost that a pig's orgasm lasts 30 seconds :) It was my pleasure talking to y'all, great discussion, but in the end it should be quite clear; that in fact, a snail CAN actually sleep for 3 years. I know i genius, thank you. Goodbye

Chum Chum

Jun 7, 2018
I love the idea.

And here are a bunch of stuff that I really want to see:

Special event zones

Super Secret & Sophisticated Secure Square Flying Society Landmark!
(The SSSSSFSL, pronunced "Sifel")

> If a player acquires an Elytra, they can choose to go to a "Training Flying Zone" and play there.

- There would be lots of minigames, in general, to just help you practice stuff.
- There would be PvP arenas, just like The Death Sphere, (concept by MumboJumbo)
- There would be all kinds of records, that players can try to beat.

- Players will try to fight each other, and obtain and lose items, by winning / losing.

> Colosseum(s)

- People would fight in gladiator-like 1v1's.
- Per week, there would be a tournament of the "Weekly Champion"
the reward would be a free x2 coin & XP multiplier, which can be used in the regular mini-games.
(Effective for 1 hour, doubles coins and experience, and you choose which specific game & mode you want it.

It is VERY SPECIFIC, if you choose "PvP" it DOES NOT split to Duels, FFA, and Assassinations.
You have to choose one.
On Egg-Wars, you choose which mode you want.
[Double-Egg] / [Normal] / [Speed])

- This is basically Duels, but reinstalled into Survival.
I think you should add ^this^ because, it just seems natural, that people would want to fight other people, without too much risk.
It would just be, an honorable place to brawl in.
(Stats from Duels will transfer)
> Spawn would - obviously - be protected.

> You can claim areas.

- Animals won't take damage / be-harmed.
- Crops & fields would also be protected.
- Chests are the only things that can't be accessed.

- Furnaces, buttons, pressure-plate(s), doors, etc, will be accessible.

(I don't want to eliminate the concept of raidings.
Protected chests are basically the only thing that you should care about.
- Except for hoppers, furnaces, doors, all kinds of stuff like that.. -
Also, blocks are pretty much unbreakable. So...

> Commands

- /AFK

Marks you as an Away-From-Keyboard person.
People won't be able to trade with you, and every time you'll get a message, it'll inform the sender that you are AFK.

- /Trade [Person]

The two players have to be near each other, in a radius of 12 blocks.

- /warp

It could be completely random, so the syntax would be "/warp wild"
It can teleport you to the Colosseum, to the SSSSSFSL and other types of event-zones, made by players, or by staff-members.
You can execute /Warp Spawn, and it would teleport you to Spawn. (Has no limitation)
You are only allowed to commit a teleportation while standing in the holy lands of Spawn.

Depanding of your rank, there's chance that you'll obtain Nausea / utter blindness. (Blindness + Night-Vision)

- The effects will disappear within 10 seconds -

Stone
needs to wait 60 seconds (1min) Iron needs to wait 30 seconds.
100% of catching those debuffs. 85% of catching those debuffs.
Obsidian
0.9 seconds.
10% of catching those debuffs.

- /tpa [Friend]

It would request a teleport.
If accepted, within 12 seconds, it would teleport you to your friend.
If denied, nothin' happens.

Cannot be used while tagged in 'Combat'
So people won't try to use it to escape PvP, because it is very frustrating

Cannot be used while underwater.
It needs limitations, mate.

Cannot be used while on fire.
Because your friend is not allowed to save your items.

Cannot be used while having a full inventory.
It can't be SUPER comfortable, let's be honest, you shouldn't fully rely on it!

- /mail [Person]
When interacting with a certain mailman in Spawn, the Mailman will tell you if you have got any mail.
In general, you will get a message when coming online: "You have mail!"

- /home

Marks, and teleports you, to your set-home.

And this is basically it.

Edit:
removed stuff that no one wanted, because I don't want people to have evidence that I suck.

Last edited:

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
- Special Extravaganza for Mobs

- By taming a parrot, they would follow you around, and will sense, when a player is with a 25~ block radius.
(They will squeak about it)

- Upon death of a Large-Slime, they would always split to 4, smaller ones.
- Upon death of a Slime, they would "fart" - and leave a gas-cloud of poison.
The bigger the slime, the stronger, and longer, the effect.

- Witches will always drop a random potion.
It can be a potion of haste,
a potion of resistance,
of health-boost,
basically, everything that is not brew-able on the normal Brew-Station.

- Mobs will drop their heads.
(Includes variations, happens by chance)

- Players will drop their heads.
Heads are consumable, and can be used as decoration.
Upon eating a head:

Night-Vision Lv. 1 for 8 seconds.
Blindness Lv. 1 for 8 seconds.
Nausea Lv. 3 for 12 seconds.

Weakness Lv. 3 for 12 seconds.
Absorption Lv. 5 for 3 minutes.
Strength Lv. 3 for 2 minutes.

Speed Lv. 2 for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Haste Lv. 1 for 2 minutes.
Conduit Power Lv. 1 for 3 minutes.

The conditions for getting the super-boosts, are that you are extremely vulnerable for a few seconds.
Obviously, this is just an assumption of what would be fair. - these effects will obviously change, because SOMEONE will not agree with me.

- There are now two types of Dragons. Rural, and Urban.

RURALS

- Spawns in the Main End Island.
- Can be revived.
- Drops an Elytra when killed.

- You can collect Dragon's Breath out of him.
- The first generation, drops an Egg.

Upon completing a certain ancient ritual, the Egg will hatch.
Upon killing the newly-hatched Dragon, he will drop an Egg, as well.

URBAN

- Has a chance of spawning upon finding an End City.
- Drops an Elytra. (10% durability)
- Drops 50% XP compared to Rurals.

- Is called James.
- Only spawns one Dragon per city that has been found.
- Enjoys long walks on the beach, and listens to Chill Rock quite often.

> Herds are aware of other members.
Therefore, if you hit / kill a member, the entire herd will run away.

> Child Sentience.
If you are near a baby version of anything, there is a chance an adult will start to attack you,

>
Awareness
Depends on your armour, and if you are holding a weapon:
The members will like/dislike you.
By disliking: they might run away, or attack you.
By liking: They will move.

Normal Wolves:
- Have 4 hearts / 8HP.
- Deal 6HP. (3 hearts)
- Spawn in packs of 3-6.

It just seems natural, that stuff like these will kind of just.. happen.

Lone Wolves:
- Have 20 hearts / 40HP.
- Deal 12 HP. (6 hearts)
- Spawn alone, and they're rare.

Lone-Wolves are the real-bread, they are what players will want to tame, eventually.
They're war-machines.
Powerful, lots of health, and they are ADORABLE.

Caves may host Killer Bunnies.
- Deals 24 HP. (12 hearts)
- Spawns only one.
- Is rare.
- Has 256HP. (128 hearts)
- Drops the 'Totem of Undying'
- Naturally regenerates 2HP/sec.
- Has 8 armour plates of protection.
- Drops a God Apple / Opple / Notch-Apple.

In general, Killer-Bunnies are supposed to act as extreme end-game mobs, to hunt.
oi keep it vanilla. Miss me with that modified junk please.
> Commands

- /AFK

Marks you as an Away-From-Keyboard person.
People won't be able to trade with you, and every time you'll get a message, it'll inform the sender that you are AFK.

- /Trade [Person]

The two players have to be near each other, in a radius of 12 blocks.

- /warp

It could be completely random, so the syntax would be "/warp wild"
It can teleport you to the Colosseum, to the SSSSSFSL and other types of event-zones, made by players, or by staff-members.
You can execute /Warp Spawn, and it would teleport you to Spawn. (Has no limitation)
You are only allowed to commit a teleportation while standing in the holy lands of Spawn.

Depanding of your rank, there's chance that you'll obtain Nausea / utter blindness. (Blindness + Night-Vision)

- The effects will disappear within 10 seconds -

Stone
needs to wait 60 seconds (1min) Iron needs to wait 30 seconds.
100% of catching those debuffs. 85% of catching those debuffs.
Obsidian
0.9 seconds.
10% of catching those debuffs.

- /tpa [Friend]

It would request a teleport.
If accepted, within 12 seconds, it would teleport you to your friend.
If denied, nothin' happens.

Cannot be used while tagged in 'Combat'
So people won't try to use it to escape PvP, because it is very frustrating

Cannot be used while underwater.
It needs limitations, mate.

Cannot be used while on fire.
Because your friend is not allowed to save your items.

Cannot be used while having a full inventory.
It can't be SUPER comfortable, let's be honest, you shouldn't fully rely on it!

- /mail [Person]
When interacting with a certain mailman in Spawn, the Mailman will tell you if you have got any mail.
In general, you will get a message when coming online: "You have mail!"

- /home

Marks, and teleports you, to your set-home.

/clean
[You can choose between clearing all of your inventory, or to exclude a certain part of your inventory]
(Clean all, exclude hotbar & armour-slots + shield)

/tpa
If accepted, you'll be teleported immediately, instead of waiting for 12 seconds.
(Same limitations)
eh sure, some money has to be made from it I guess.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom