Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

7mexpert

Member
Feb 1, 2025
11
19
3
UK
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I have recently made a post about CTF Gamemodes, I thought that it would be cool to have more gamemodes in lots of other games, 1v1s, 2v2s, 3v3v3, ...

If not, it would be nice to have a Private Games Menu where you can have private, custom games with your party members, this could be free, part of that game's rank, or a whole new product called "Private Games".

What do you guys think about these ideas?
 
Feb 11, 2025
5
4
4
16
Hello, I have recently made a post about CTF Gamemodes, I thought that it would be cool to have more gamemodes in lots of other games, 1v1s, 2v2s, 3v3v3, ...

If not, it would be nice to have a Private Games Menu where you can have private, custom games with your party members, this could be free, part of that game's rank, or a whole new product called "Private Games".

What do you guys think about these ideas?
I would absolutely pay money for Private Games! I have always wanted to 1v1 my friend in eggwars, but I have never had the chance.
 
  • Like
Reactions: fazeoul

darkdamage

Member
Feb 28, 2025
23
36
14
21
Hello, I have recently made a post about CTF Gamemodes, I thought that it would be cool to have more gamemodes in lots of other games, 1v1s, 2v2s, 3v3v3, ...

If not, it would be nice to have a Private Games Menu where you can have private, custom games with your party members, this could be free, part of that game's rank, or a whole new product called "Private Games".

What do you guys think about these ideas?
I love this. I have wanted to try new items or just mess around with my friends.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom