Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 11, 2020
Currently In Skyblock Windows 10 edition if you attempt to place stairs of any sort next to each other it simply places the block just on your client but for everyone else, it doesn't exist. I apologize that I can't get any real footage or screenshots of this glitch because my Pc Is not able to record it and the fact that it takes a long time for the glitch to usually take place. Thank you so much.

Kyl3

Jul 25, 2020
Currently In Skyblock Windows 10 edition if you attempt to place stairs of any sort next to each other it simply places the block just on your client but for everyone else, it doesn't exist. I apologize that I can't get any real footage or screenshots of this glitch because my Pc Is not able to record it and the fact that it takes a long time for the glitch to usually take place. Thank you so much.
Yeah, it's the same in MCPE. I have to leave and rejoin the server to even see my stairs then I have to do it for the next staircase. Which is pretty annoying.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom