Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 11, 2020
Currently In Skyblock Windows 10 edition if you attempt to place stairs of any sort next to each other it simply places the block just on your client but for everyone else, it doesn't exist. I apologize that I can't get any real footage or screenshots of this glitch because my Pc Is not able to record it and the fact that it takes a long time for the glitch to usually take place. Thank you so much.

Kyl3

Jul 25, 2020
Currently In Skyblock Windows 10 edition if you attempt to place stairs of any sort next to each other it simply places the block just on your client but for everyone else, it doesn't exist. I apologize that I can't get any real footage or screenshots of this glitch because my Pc Is not able to record it and the fact that it takes a long time for the glitch to usually take place. Thank you so much.
Yeah, it's the same in MCPE. I have to leave and rejoin the server to even see my stairs then I have to do it for the next staircase. Which is pretty annoying.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom