Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

gwenplaysmc

Feb 19, 2014
The Future
Yeah growing is better, but I think that the more efficient the staff are, the less they need. You also don't just get staff for signing up, you get it from helping the server and be responsible enough to be a mod, admin or builder.

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
because it would give other people a chance to be trusted and known on the server. also it could reduce the amount of hackers on the server because there would be more mods and admins on.
people lie on applications they could have hacks and abuse without anyone knowing.

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
Anyone can lie when they apply, the staff and owners are always watching the players and if you are helpful, nice, know how to use black magic, etc, they will then choose you. Also, anyone can copy and paste a application, if we did have applications the staff members would abuse a lot... No from me.

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
Applications will provide us with people who don't deserve staff and people who aren't responsible enough. Also, that would be like asking for staff. So, I vote no for applications

gwenplaysmc

Feb 19, 2014
The Future
No applications, because what if they are just lying? People need to know how to keep their job on helping and be as responsible as they can.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
The majority of the community disagree & I could never see this system being implemented or used tbh. It was nice attempt though. Thanks for the suggestion Dante23002. /locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom