Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Mac.png

Staff Spotlight Edition #4

rsz_1textseparator-jpg.124536

Hello everybody, and welcome back to another Staff Spotlight! I know, I know, it's been ages! Hopefully I'll be getting back into the routine of things. Today, we'll be interviewing an Administrator on the server, Mac. Hope you enjoy!
Question 1 | How did you discover CubeCraft?
Mac | I found CubeCraft through GingerGeek. He worked with me at Chunk before he joined CubeCraft.

Question 2 | How long have you been a staff member on CubeCraft?
Mac | I've been staff here for about a year, ever since we merged.

Question 3 | What does a typical day entail in your role as Administrator?
Mac | My day on CubeCraft typically consists of reading through the forums (mostly bugs and suggestions), replying to PMs, chatting with players, planning events and future updates and sometimes some streaming.

Question 4 | What are some of your most fondly remembered moments on here?
Mac | My fondest moments have been watching the hundreds and thousands of players player Chunk games such as Minerware, Tower Defense and BlockWars.

Question 5 | What is your favourite part of being a staff member?
Mac | Chatting and hanging out with all our awesome players and community members!

Question 6 | What changes/additions do you think should be implemented into the network?
Mac | I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you ;)

Question 7 | Do you have any goals on the server for the year? If so, what? (as in completing all SkyWars achievements, becoming a Sr. Moderator, etc)
Mac | My goals have always been, and always will be to continue making CubeCraft bigger and better than it already is!

Question 8 | What is your favourite gamemode/minigame on CubeCraft? Why is it your favourite?
Mac | It depends on my mood. I really love SkyWars and Lucky Islands for PvP, but I also love Minerware and Tower Defense when I'm not looking to get killed by pro pvpers.

Question 9 | There are hundreds of aspiring Helpers out there. Do you have any advice for them?
Mac | Don't spam staff asking for helper, if someone spams me with messages about becoming staff its a surefire way to never be asked to join the game. Patience and maturity are very important.

Question 10 | Is there anything else you would like to say to the community?
Mac | You guys (and girls!) are all awesome! Its very humbling hearing from many of you every day :)

Thank you for reading,
Commissioned

D

Deleted member 169486

I still have one question, why did The Chunk merge with CubeCraft, and what staff position was mac in at the time, and is his name really mac?

EDIT: Just realized mac is short for Mac and Cheese...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I still have one question, why did The Chunk merge with CubeCraft, and what staff position was mac in at the time, and is his name really mac?

EDIT: Just realized mac is short for Mac and Cheese...
He was the Owner of The Chunk,
Idk why they merged though.

D

Deleted member 169486

He was the Owner of The Chunk,
Idk why they merged though.
If he was the owner of a server, he probably went into this knowing he would be a lower rank. That makes ms think that it was because of something to do with money. If The Chunks user base and donations were down then it would have been in the best interest of Mac n' Cheese (no hate plz) to merge with Cubecraft to keep a high rank and have his games on a well known server. Just my guess @Mac am I anywhere close?

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
Eeey, this is about me!

As for why we merged, theres a lot of reasons, mostly good reasons. To keep it short, my biggest goal with MC was always to have my ideas and concepts reach the largest possible audience, and merging with CubeCraft was a great way to help make that goal a reality. Besides, after I met with the team, I knew I would love working with them :)

D

Deleted member 169486

Eeey, this is about me!

As for why we merged, theres a lot of reasons, mostly good reasons. To keep it short, my biggest goal with MC was always to have my ideas and concepts reach the largest possible audience, and merging with CubeCraft was a great way to help make that goal a reality. Besides, after I met with the team, I knew I would love working with them :)
Welp there goes my entire theory.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #60-
A jiffy is an actual unit of time, equal to 1/100th of a second.
2 months of facts, WE ALL DID IT! 🎉
I am not sure if I will continue writing facts or quit them, but yay 2 months!
I was tired of searching for facts manually, so I used Chat-gpt today.
I think that I broke chat-gpt-
1000082425.jpg
1000082426.jpg
Reesle wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Basketman's profile.
Late happy birthday! Hope it was very good! 🎉🏀
yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!
Top Bottom