Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
zdutchie.jpg.PNG

Staff Spotlight Edition #3
rsz_1textseparator-jpg.124536

Hello everybody, and welcome back to another Staff Spotlight! I am sincerely sorry about the delay in this coming out, I've been extremely busy over the last week. Hopefully you can sit back and enjoy this one! Today, we'll be interviewing a Moderator on the server, zDutchie. Hope you enjoy!
Question #1 | Hello, how are you doing today?
zDutchie | Hi there! I am doing great. Just finished dinner so I am full with energy again :)

Question #2 | How did you discover CubeCraft?
zDutchie | I was looking for a server to play minigames on with some friends. Eventually we found CubeCraft. Everything was (and still is) perfect for me so I have never left.

Question #3 | How long have you been a staff member on CubeCraft?
zDutchie | Not that long actually. I became helper on August 25th. Fun times! I really enjoy every second of it.

Question #4 | What does a typical day entail in your role as Moderator?
zDutchie | Pfoe,... well I wake up at 5am (internship struggles ;-;) and I check the forums for a bit. When I am at my internship place I try to do the same. After my 2 hour ride back home I eat dinner and handle some reports. If I have more time in the evening then I try to play some games with friends.

Question #5 | What are some of your most fondly remembered moments on here?
zDutchie | Meeting different players on the Network is something I really enjoy. Besides meeting amazing members of our community I love all the fun moments I have experienced.
A few memorable moments:
- Playing skywars with 2 really close friends and whenever 2 remained the other one played the theme song of Pirates of the Caribbean while the others were fighting :')
- Getting killed by hackers in assassins .-. (yes I have experienced this as well)
- Reporting every hacker you see and spamming @JesperGeakko cause you want your report handled (I'm sorry xd)
- Being amazing in eggwars with @CR7Joyce and @zRinne
- Discovering how to use tnt in skywars
- Killing @Yoya with snowballs (much love)

Question #6 | What is your favourite part of being a staff member?
zDutchie | Banning hackers :x

Question #7 | What changes/additions do you think should be implemented to the network?
zDutchie | Oh gosh I really don't know. I am not creative at all xD.
Usually I just go with it :)

Question #8 | Do you have any goals on the server this year? If so, what?
zDutchie | I would love to reach a certain amount of handled reports before Christmas.

Question #9 | What is your favourite minigame/gamemode on CubeCraft? Why?
zDutchie | When I first joined CubeCraft I have no lifed skywars and later on eggwars. At the moment I am really enjoying skywars 1.8.

Question #10 | There are hundreds of aspiring Helpers out there. Do you have any advice for them?
zDutchie | Be yourself and follow your dreams. Be nice and helpful to everyone :)

Question #11 | Is there anything else you would like to say to the community?
zDutchie | Stay awesome! You guys make CubeCraft what it is right now. Be proud \^_^/
Thank you for reading,
Commissioned

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Congratulations on senior moderator!

Oh wait... not yet...
UncleSpect wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hqteful pfp ??????
Hello people of the forums! Please suggest me your best Summer themed names for Summer
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
🤍 pro member
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Xd pfp 😂
Top Bottom