Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
zdutchie.jpg.PNG

Staff Spotlight Edition #3
rsz_1textseparator-jpg.124536

Hello everybody, and welcome back to another Staff Spotlight! I am sincerely sorry about the delay in this coming out, I've been extremely busy over the last week. Hopefully you can sit back and enjoy this one! Today, we'll be interviewing a Moderator on the server, zDutchie. Hope you enjoy!
Question #1 | Hello, how are you doing today?
zDutchie | Hi there! I am doing great. Just finished dinner so I am full with energy again :)

Question #2 | How did you discover CubeCraft?
zDutchie | I was looking for a server to play minigames on with some friends. Eventually we found CubeCraft. Everything was (and still is) perfect for me so I have never left.

Question #3 | How long have you been a staff member on CubeCraft?
zDutchie | Not that long actually. I became helper on August 25th. Fun times! I really enjoy every second of it.

Question #4 | What does a typical day entail in your role as Moderator?
zDutchie | Pfoe,... well I wake up at 5am (internship struggles ;-;) and I check the forums for a bit. When I am at my internship place I try to do the same. After my 2 hour ride back home I eat dinner and handle some reports. If I have more time in the evening then I try to play some games with friends.

Question #5 | What are some of your most fondly remembered moments on here?
zDutchie | Meeting different players on the Network is something I really enjoy. Besides meeting amazing members of our community I love all the fun moments I have experienced.
A few memorable moments:
- Playing skywars with 2 really close friends and whenever 2 remained the other one played the theme song of Pirates of the Caribbean while the others were fighting :')
- Getting killed by hackers in assassins .-. (yes I have experienced this as well)
- Reporting every hacker you see and spamming @JesperGeakko cause you want your report handled (I'm sorry xd)
- Being amazing in eggwars with @CR7Joyce and @zRinne
- Discovering how to use tnt in skywars
- Killing @Yoya with snowballs (much love)

Question #6 | What is your favourite part of being a staff member?
zDutchie | Banning hackers :x

Question #7 | What changes/additions do you think should be implemented to the network?
zDutchie | Oh gosh I really don't know. I am not creative at all xD.
Usually I just go with it :)

Question #8 | Do you have any goals on the server this year? If so, what?
zDutchie | I would love to reach a certain amount of handled reports before Christmas.

Question #9 | What is your favourite minigame/gamemode on CubeCraft? Why?
zDutchie | When I first joined CubeCraft I have no lifed skywars and later on eggwars. At the moment I am really enjoying skywars 1.8.

Question #10 | There are hundreds of aspiring Helpers out there. Do you have any advice for them?
zDutchie | Be yourself and follow your dreams. Be nice and helpful to everyone :)

Question #11 | Is there anything else you would like to say to the community?
zDutchie | Stay awesome! You guys make CubeCraft what it is right now. Be proud \^_^/
Thank you for reading,
Commissioned

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom