Will this be more useful?

• Yes!

• No... ( Explain why )

Results are only viewable after voting.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello!

I would like to suggest a Staff Language section, the way it works is very simple.

There will be a small section in the forums pages with 3 sections, English,Spanish and Dutch with staff's names linked to their language that they can speak. This could be useful when new members who don't speak English can find a Staff member and communicate to find help more easily. Since I saw a few Spanish new members who are finding help but couldn't get what they needed.

What do you think? Thanks!

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
That's a good idea.
Fortunately, I can speak spanish and english. I helped many spanish and english persons.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I don't agree with three sections of languages the staff members can speak, some can just speak both or an other language.
For example, Dai can speak Japanese
I can speak Dutch, Enlish and a little bit French.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't agree with three pages of languages the staff members can speak, some can just speak both or an other language.
For example, Dai can speak Japanese
I can speak Dutch, Enlish and a little bit French.

It's a small section not 3 pages. It's only for staff members btw.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hello!

I would like to suggest a Staff Language section, the way it works is very simple.

There will be a small section in the forums pages with 3 sections, English,Spanish and Dutch with staff's names linked to their language that they can speak. This could be useful when new members who don't speak English can find a Staff member and communicate to find help more easily. Since I saw a few Spanish new members who are finding help but couldn't get what they needed.

What do you think? Thanks!
Indeed, I agree. I was thinking in something better (for my language) but I think I will say it soon :p Anyways the idea you posted I like, so new people who join the forums will know what Staff member to go in case they need help and they don't know how to speak english very well or at least understandable.

I would also suggest, below or above this section, adding like a message where it says something like: "If you don't see your language here, please leave a message in english to a Staff member and say the language you speak at the end of it".
So people who speak the same language like them will be able to help them ;)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Indeed. I was thinking in something better (for my language) but I think I will say it soon :p Anyways the idea you posted I like, so new people who join the forums will know what Staff member to go in case they need help and they don't know how to speak english very well or at least understandable.

I would also suggest, below or above this section, adding like a message where it says something like: "If you don't see your language here, please leave a message in english to a Staff member and say the language you speak at the end of it".
So people who speak the same language like them will be able to help them ;)

That is an excellent suggestion! Thanks!

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I dont think I would enjoy the extra use of space, whenever something is posted on a staff channel in another language it is usually handled by a player who speaks that language or the staff passes it on to another staff who knows the dialect it is in.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't agree, I mean they can just start a conversation with one or several Staff Member(s). There doesn't have to be a specific section for it.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
As Cheeetah said, they can start a conversation. But they can try their best to speak english and at the beginning or at the end of his conversation, he can say his native language isn't english but for example Dutch.

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
No, if you don't know English, please just give up Minecraft servers, it's simple.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Not really needed, if a staff member doesn't understand what someone's saying then they can just seek out someone that can.
Most of the posts asking questions are already answered within the site, sometimes people just don't bother to look for it.

Beyner127

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
No, if you don't know English, please just give up Minecraft servers, it's simple.

What About If You Don't Know Spanish?
And Only Spanish Servers Exist?

Really Just Give Up?
Think Of The Others, Not Only In You!..

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Hey RayzMC,

Every Staff Member on CubeCraft can speak English (fluently). Some of them can speak Dutch and Spanish as well and perhaps even other languages.
If a Spanish person can not speak English fluently, he can always ask his question in his native language.
Although, he can start a conversation with several Staff Members, but that is not helpful, because not every Staff Member can speak Spanish.

As you said in your suggestion, if there are sections with different languages and you click on the Dutch language section for example, then you will see a list of Staff Members who can speak Ducth fluently. If you click on one of them you have the opportunitie to start a conversation with him.
The benefit of this system is that there is virtually no chance of the occurrence of communication disorders.

To be honest, I am neutral for this idea.
If this will be added in the future - it would be helpful for new CubeCraft Forum members.
Although, you can easily post your question on your profile in your native language. Believe me, if you do that, you will always be helped.

Reactions: LanceDaniels

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Why should you give up if you can not speak English? Just a question, though...
Because if you want to play in a server and be able to understand your own team you need English, it's a basic requirement, it's just really sad to see people speak in other languages and don't understand themselves at all, I suggest that if you want to play in Minecraft servers, learn some basic English.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom