Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
@Minikloon

Hello, i have an idea for a new command: /staff! When you typ this command the chat wil say where a random online Helper, Moderator,... is. I know that the most staff is in lobby 1 but ALL people dont know that. So here is an example:
image.jpeg

This example is without colors, in Cubecraft it would be w/ colors

I hope this is gonna be added Soon™!
Thanks

~iStrafeZ

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I'm pretty sure just like everyone else, staff would like their privacy and a little free time to actually play a game or two.
They might be online to check on stuff, monitor players and you wouldn't want that to give out their location especially when in incognito.
They are already getting tons of questions and players wanting to team with them. If someone needs staff, they can always report it on the forums.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Sorry, I don't agree with this. Staff won't be able to play with their friends only, and in my opinion if this command were to be added we'd need the new friends system as hundreds of people would ask "Where is [IGN}"

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
If you are having issues with something, have a question, or anything else, you could easily go to the forums. You will probably get your answer faster on the forums than in-game.
As stated above, staff members are also players. They also want to play games or relax in the lobbies without getting spammed.

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
I'm pretty sure just like everyone else, staff would like their privacy and a little free time to actually play a game or two.
They might be online to check on stuff, monitor players and you wouldn't want that to give out their location especially when in incognito.
They are already getting tons of questions and players wanting to team with them. If someone needs staff, they can always report it on the forums.
This reason is why i dont like the idea "Privacy"

Povious

Jul 3, 2016
Central City
As stated above, staff need their privacy. I was once in a Eggwars lobby where Foodyling was in. Foodyling was getting spammed with questions, and I'm pretty sure he did not want to answer all of them. The truth is, staff say in lobby 1 for their privacy so players can't bug them. If this was added, then Foodyling and all other staff members would be pulling their hair out :P

Sorry.
~OrbitFlash

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
1)Staff will get fucos.
2)Hacker know where staff ar

tbh I don't like it.
Sorry

pieconsumer

May 12, 2016
i think it would be a good idea if staff could toggle their online status on /staff so that if they just wanted to relax and play games they could without getting asked tons of questions

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
There are enough people on the server for the staff to be too stalked even with a delay :/
...True, and without the /staff command for that matter.
Not nececairry tbh. If you need Staff go to Lobby 1 SkyWars.
Or to Lobby 1 of the newest updated game. ( Right now MinerWare)
He knows his way around :p
2)Hacker know where staff ar
Only in the lobbies, but we usually catch them in games.

-1 As the staff can always be contacted on the forums and we usually don't appreciate too much attention/too many questions as we can't answer everyone.

Reactions: hgbf

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Unfortunately a cool down wouldn't solve the problems that come with this common suggestion. The main problem is that more people would use this just to see staff rather than actually ask for help. After all, though we love to help, we do appreciate a bit of time to just play, which would likely be interrupted. There will be way too many people that will use this strictly to see staff, this will easily overwhelm us as we already get a lot of attention in a normal lobby. If someone needs help from a staff member, it would be better if they contacted us on the forums as Lezappen said :)

pieconsumer

May 12, 2016
i think it would be a good idea if staff could toggle their online status on /staff so that if they just wanted to relax and play games they could without getting asked tons of questions
i think this would help but no one seems to pay attention to what i say...

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
i think this would help but no one seems to pay attention to what i say...

I think that's similar to going in vanish.
The thing is people spam for staff even when though there are no staff in the lobby. (weird yes but it happens)
They will be spammed in nanoseconds like I said earlier:

The best way to ask questions is on the forums - even if they do not get a respond immediately.. if it's a general question, players would reply for them.
That's one of the perks about this community.

pieconsumer

May 12, 2016
well true staff do get spammed a lot but i think if staff could /nick that would help quite a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom