Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

pieconsumer

May 12, 2016
what i mean is /nick would be for when staff didn't want to be spammed just playing games and staff could toggle /staff so that if staff didnt want to have constant questions

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
what i mean is /nick would be for when staff didn't want to be spammed just playing games and staff could toggle /staff so that if staff didnt want to have constant questions
From what I have read from your initial post and your additions, you are suggesting that ./staff enables players to see where staff are. Although this could be helpful, it would cause a lot of problems. Even with the cool down, it would not be enough. I am always seeing staff spammed or asked to review things on the forums in game. If people could always know where they were then they would never have a moment of peace. Also rulebreakers could then toggle their different "additions" as well. Also, it would cause some issues if they were constantly having to toggle ./nick. It would make the whole thing just unnecessary in my opinion.
i think this would help but no one seems to pay attention to what i say...
We are all paying attention to what you are saying. Maybe we are not fully understanding it. If this is the case, please explain it better.

pieconsumer

May 12, 2016
True i guess /staff wouldn't really make a lot of sense /nick would be useful i think but maybe not, but
but the reason i said people weren't paying attention to what i was saying is because after I suggested toggling /staff everyone still talked about how it wouldn't work because staff would get constant spam when they were just trying to play. Although i am starting to realize that staff would have so many players going to servers with staff on them there would be way too many questions to answer and a lot of people would exploit it.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
The thing is, they applied for staff knowing that they would have to dedicate most of their play time to help players, so I would like it if they had at least a bit of space to relax and enjoy a game or two.
I also don't think /nick would be good since they still have their staff prefix beside the nick.
If you're going to suggest hiding the prefix, then they may as well /vanish .

Reactions: Lezappen

CelePlayz

Jun 27, 2016
I think staff should have a color on their name when you press Tab, but not /staff because stalking is not nice. I think hackers would see the staff and abuse it, like @Orangeric88 says, so -1, along with others.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
If you need staff, message them on the forums, I don't see why people would need /staff.
If its to find them the new friends update is coming soon™.
Fingers crossed you'll soon not be able to /msg staffmember from anywhere on the server.
(Every other aspect of this suggestion has been covered in the posts above)

~ Locked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.