Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think we should have a day or week set aside for appreciating the staff that keeps this server running. I have noticed recently that staff are being under appreciated. People expect to be like robots, always online and always working. And the big thing is, most are volunteers. They don't even have to be doing all of this! They do it because the love the server and they want to see it be the best it can be. That is why we should implement some form of appreciation. Maybe set up a donation page where players can donate money to be split among the staff members to give them some kind of reward. Comment down below any thoughts, additions, or ideas you have for thanking the staff for making cube craft such an amazing server :)

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I've seen suggestions similar to this, but the idea never seems to get implemented. One way to send appreciate is to send fan mail to the office of CCGN. The address is at the bottom of the store! However, i do highly support the idea, I think a donation page would be great! Nice idea <3

Reactions: TheBrownster
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom